More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 44 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

What's next?

Birthday disappointment

I must say that I am more tired than I have been in a long time. It is very difficult for me to wake up right now because my girlfriend Becca thanked me for helping her get accepted by my parents with an out of this world lesbian escapade that started with a porn movie. Taking me out to dinner or a movie would have been more than enough payment for my trouble but no one will ever hear me complaining because of my darling's generosity. At the end, we were both so wiped out that the only thing we could do was fall asleep. Finally, my eyelids flutter open slowly as I wake up. I am greeted by the most angelic voice that I have ever heard.

"Morning, Sleepyhead," Becca speaks while greeting me with a smile.

I realize a number of things when I wake up. I would say that the biggest revelation is that I am still naked while Becca is wearing a hot red dress. I also realize that I have been sleeping in Becca's bed instead of my own. I am still sweaty and I am also very hungry. I look at Becca's alarm clock and I see that it is 10:00 in the morning. The most important revelation is that the joy of the love that I shared with my Muffin last night is still fresh in my heart. Because of this, I look up at my lovely Becca and smile.

"Do you know that I love you?" I ask.

"Yes, do you know that I love you?" my steady responds with just as much happiness.

I get up slowly from the bed because my body hasn't quite returned to full strength yet.

"Are you okay?" my flame asks me with a look of worry on her face.

"Yeah, it's just that you really know how to wipe a person out," I flirt with a suggestive grin.

"Seeing you naked like that really does things for me," Becca flirts back. "If I thought you could take it, I would ravage you all over again."

"I don't think I would survive if you did, but at least I would have a smile on my face," I object.

"Then I guess that I better settle for a kiss," Muffin declares while leaning in for a smooch.

"May I use your shower?" I asked.

"Sure, do you need any help?" Becca responded with a naughty leer.

"If I let you in the shower with me, I would probably never get done," I reason.

"Probably not," my sweetie agrees while winking at me.

I walk into my honey's bathroom and hop under the running water after I turn it on. While I am soaping myself up I can think of nothing else besides of everything we did last night. While rinsing myself off, I think about how Becca introduced me to porn movies and how the movie made me so hot that I couldn't help but masturbate until I had an orgasm so strong that I squirted a fountain of cum onto the bed. I think about how we each had three orgasms because of the extremely satisfying sex we had. I realize how lucky I am to be alive while turning off the water and toweling myself off. I think how I would do anything for my steady while using some of her deodorant that I found in the medicine cabinet.

I head to the closet to put on the clothes I brought with me last night. I put on a white set of bra and panties. I put on a yellow sundress. I put on yellow socks and white tennis shoes. When I finish dressing, Becca kisses the back of my head. I turn around and kiss her back while thinking about how hungry I was.

"I know how hungry you must be, but can we talk for a minute first?" Becca pressed.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask while sitting in a chair.

"My birthday is next Saturday," my girlfriend told me.

"Oh, it is?" I chirp as my mouth curls into a thoughtful smile.

"I want you to know that I don't want a fancy party," Becca orders to let the wind out of my sail.

"Oh," I groan as I see my plans going into smoke.

"Madison and I are planning a dinner at a restaurant," Becca explained. "You are invited too of course. It will just be the three of us."

"I am glad to be invited," I reply with as much as a smile as I can muster which isn't much of one.

"I know that you must be disappointed," my sweetie consoled me while putting a hand on my shoulder. "I am not as much of a people person as you are."

"Can I at least buy you a present?" I begged.

"You'd better!" my darling teased while giving me a playful punch in my right arm. "Now, let's get you something to eat before you go home."

I am definitely disappointed that my best girl doesn't want me to throw her a birthday party. I am tempted to throw a surprise party but she might get upset with me. Maybe I should just respect Becca's wishes.

Do I throw a party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)