More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Come drink with me

Raffles

As Sarah and Jill held each others hands and walked both girls felt an unexplainable and undeniable wave of warmth and joy, though they didn't say it out loud, they both knew that they'd be together forever.

"Oh, I nearly forgot," Jill piped up "I have a special gift for you tonight." She told Sarah, then began to laugh as those were her exact words in the dream she had last night.

"What's so funny?" Sarah asked, raising an eyebrow. "Nothing, just remembering a joke I read earlier." Jill lied, not wanting to go into the details of her dream, yet at least.

"Alright folks," Martin began while at the platform in front of his pulpit "We'd like to start the raffle now, so everyone who got tickets we'd like to ask you to pull them out now."

"Oh darn it!" Sarah said quietly. "What? We got tickets, you know." Jill said, still hearing her. "No, it's not that. I can't believe I've been so caught up I forgot to get you something for Christmas..." Sarah apologized glumly.

"That was worth a 'darn it'?" Jill laughed. "You totally don't have to get my anything anyway. Besides, my birthday is next month anyway." Jill not so subtly hinted.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)