More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 36 by cdbaby cdbaby

What's next?

Winner winner, chicken dinner

"I'm sure Timmy will just love his new bike." Martin laughed as two adults walked away from the pulpit wheeling a bike with them as they left. "Now then for the grand prize, dinner for two at Le Petit Flocon de Neige. That is a mouthful right there!" the crowd laughed. Le Petit Flocon de Neige, or the little snowflake, is one of the finest restaurants in the city and the most expensive meal you'll ever eat. It was a highly sought after prize. Martin dug his hand into the giant fishbowl filled with the other half of the raffle tickets purchased during the night. "And the winner is 86593. Ticket 86593." There was a low murmuring in the crowd as everyone checked their tickets.

"Oh my!" Sarah exclaimed holding up her ticket. "I won!" Sarah jumped up and down waving her ticket in the air. "You won?" Martin asked as she ran up to the stage to show him her ticket. "Wow. First time you win something and it's the grand prize." he said pulling his ecstatic daughter into a half hug. "Any idea who's going to share in your prize?" Sarah thought for a moment though she knew right off the only person she'd want to spend a romantic evening with. "I'm taking my lucky charm, Jill!" In the crowd jill blushed while Martin laughed jovially. "I'm sure you two will have lots of fun. At least I wont have to worry about some boy trying any funny business right?" Martin laughed while Sarah tried not to die of embarrassment.

Later everyone changed out of their party clothes meeting in the living room for the last tradition. Each picked a present with their name on it and tore into it. Tara got a new makeup kit from her mother, Tom got a video game he seemed really excited about testing out tonight, Leslie picked the book Jill bought her and gave her a nice big hug and a thank you "But you didn't have to get me anything dear." she told her. Sarah got a nice scarf she loved and thanked Tom for. Martin picked his new tie. The family exchanged final hugs before Martin declared it was time for bed.

Jill waited as they each finished their nightly routines before heading to bed before slipping into Sarah's room. She knocked softly so's not to alert anyone else but her intended. The door opened slowly allowing Jill to slip in. Jill stood for a moment nervous as she clutched the small box tightly. "What's wrong?" Sarah asked. "I wanted to give you something." Why was she so nervous? Knowing what you want to do and actually doing it are miles apart. She sat Sarah on the bed kneeling in front of her. "I hope you like it." she handed her the small neatly wrapped box. Sarah's eyes bulged. She her shaking fingers to tear open the wrapping and confirmed what she suspected. It was a ring box! "Wha..." Sarah's heart caught in her throat. Jill took the small box and slowly opened it with a tiny squeak from the box, or was it Sarah? Neither could be sure.

Jill took Sarah's hand all her nervousness gone now that it came time to do the thing. "I know we haven't known each other very long but I have never felt this way about anyone and I want you to know I want to be with you and only you." She gently slipped the ring on Sarah's finger "I'll always wait for you. I love you." Sarah gasped no matter how many times she heard it it always filled her heart to bursting. Sarah stared at the small gold band on her finger. "Sarah?" "I...I love you too." she whispered for the first time. "What?" Sarah pulled Jill's face to her's planting a passionate kiss on her lips. "I love you!" she repeated herself louder planting another kiss on Jill. Her kisses turned into a full on make out session rather quickly, Jill and Sarah both seemingly fighting to see who can bring the other more pleasure with each kiss. Sarah sent a chill down Jill's spine as she kissed her neck. Jill however won on experience when she bit Sarah playfully. "I am not pancakes!" she laughed before folding into Jill's arms staring at the new ring on her finger.

Christmas morning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)