More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by cdbaby cdbaby

What's next?

Shopping seductions

The girls scour the labyrinth that is their local mall searching for items for everyone, fighting the throngs of people doing the same thing for their families, friends and even lovers. "Mom loves books we should try there." Tara suggested not even waiting for the two to keep up. "It's really sweet of you to buy everyone gifts." Sarah took Jill's arm and interlocked their fingers. For the moment she forgot all about the world and walked hand in hand with her beau.

In the book store the lovers found Tara, Jill missed her knowing smile as she examined a book. "What genre does she like? Romance?" Sarah giggled "No mom likes a good mystery. She likes figuring out people's secrets." Jill gulped feeling she had already fleshed out one secret. "Maybe we should give her something new to expand her horizons." Tara and Sarah searched the mystery aisle for a few minutes before Tara spoke up "Maybe Jill is right, Sarah why dont you go look in sci-fi and we'll go look in romance." "Okay." Sarah thought nothing of it as she left. "So are you having fun in our little iceberg?" Tara laughed "Yeah, lucky I did a bit of shopping before and packed warm." Tara eyed a romance novel "So meet anyone at your school?" "Yeah a few." "No not like that, you know what I mean." Tara stepped really close to Jill now. "Did you meet anyone." she emphasized "meet" as she pressed closer to Jill. "N-no." "That's a shame, maybe we could...meet." Jill swallowed hard. Was Tara bi too? A lesbian? She would be lying if she said Tara wasn't very attractive but she wasn't Sarah. "Look I-" "No one would ever have to know, I know a great place not far from here actually that's great for just this sort of thing." Tara pressed he breasts against Jill's body. "I can't. Not that you're not cute I just...I like...someone." "Oh I know all about Sarah but she'll never give you what I can. She's much too hung up on her chastity." Tara squeezed Jill tighter and stood on her heels her lips reaching for Jill's. "But not me." Jill held Tara at a distance. "I lo-like Sarah and I would never do anything to hurt her." Tara smiled and stepped back. "Good."

Jill stood flabbergasted as Tara continued looking through romance books. "Were you..." "Testing you, yes." 'The hell is with this family?' Jill thought "Just out of curiosity, if I failed?" Tara pulled out a small black handle, pressing a button a blade quickly extended with a sharp click. "No one hurts my friends and Sarah is my best friend." "I would never-" Sarah came around the corner of the aisle carrying a book. "I found something, a noir mystery set in dystopian future. Mom's gonna love it!" Tara quickly put her knife away while Sarah was too busy staring at the nervous Jill to notice. "That's great!" Tara smiled as if she didn't just threaten to cut someone or worse. Tara definitely took after her mother Jill decided. An angelic face ready for war. "Let's get something for daddy!"

The girls dragged the apprehensive Jill into another store housing clothes, kitchenware and tools. "Really? A wrench set?" Jill asked staring at the grey box. "Trust me, we get him one every year." The irony flying over both of their heads. "Wouldn't he have a ton of these then?" Jill asked. It seemed the girls finally realized the folly of their past gift givings "Look why dont you get something for your brother and I'll worry about your dad." Sarah and Tara nodded heading out of the store. Jill was more than a little grateful being away from Tara, it's not often one gets seduced and threatened in the same breath.

Jill wandered around the mall a bit before finding a bible store. Obviously the old man would have his own bible but this store offered personalized engravings. She paid for her engraving with a special bible quote she hoped would have an impact on him, one John 4:7.

While Jill was hopping Tara had gotten separated from Sarah. Sarah had found herself in the jewlery department looking at the beautiful baubles before her. Elegant earrings, pulchritudinous pendants, ravishing rings. It was the rings that finally stopped her. She knew exactly what they were, engagement rings bejeweled with sparkling diamonds. She had dreamed of one for so long, how her future faceless husband would get down on one knee and ask her to be his forever and ever. Now he had a face but he was no longer a he. There had never been any question before she would say yes but now she began questioning everything. What would she say if Jill actually asked? 'Maybe Tara is right all along, I'm being childish.' Tara had often teased her romanticized visions of love, "Don't think about marriage right away. Just enjoy the moment. That's all God has promised us while we're alive." Part of her wondered how many moments she had enjoyed but she knew she was right. Still the thought of Jill proposing made her heart flutter. As she turned to leave she ran right into the object of her affections.

"Whoa there!" Jill laughed not missing the opportunity to hold her close though. "You lookin to dance?" Jill teased a joke her mother had often said when bumping into strangers. Sarah swallowed hard and summoned up her inner Tara "Only if it's with you." her ears were on fire! She was actually flirting, something she had never done. Jill seemed taken aback by Sarah's response, now she was blushing, Sarah liked that she was so adorable when she blushed, maybe because she didn't do it often. Jill stepped back rubbing the back of her head nervously. "I-I don't think we'll find anything for your brother here." "Couldn't hurt to look." "You sure they wont charge us for looking?" Jill laughed again. They looked through the rings declaring which ones they found pretty and which ones they found just plain ugly. "What's this?" Jill asked pointing to a sampling of simple bands. "These are promise rings. They're kind of like pre-engagement rings." "Oh like when they used to pin each other in those old movies." Sarah nodded. "Only these are extra special. They mean you'll wait for the one you love no matter how long it takes because you share a bond that goes deeper than the physical."

Jill stared at Sarah's beautiful face her far away stare as if she was imagining a whole other life. She hoped she was a part of it. She had never felt this way about anyone before and here was this beautiful girl talking about God and promise rings and all she could think about was her lips and how they felt against her own and the way they made her feel and how she wanted to feel that way again. "Finally!" Tara interrupted the two from their individual longings. "I liked to never find you two." "Lucky us." Jill said under her breath. "Well we better get back anyway. You two have somewhere to be. We'll look for something for bro bro later."

Smooth moves

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)