More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 27 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Smooth moves

Date Night

"Oh my gosh!" Sarah exclaimed as an alarm on her phone rang out. "We have to get home at ready for our dat- um friend dinner." Sarah recovered and fake coughed.

Once they got in Sarah's car and all buckled in, Sarah turned to Tara in the backseat. "We're going to drop you off at the house with gifts. Don't let anyone see their gift." Sarah instructed.

"Don't worry sis, I'm very good at keeping secrets." Tara said with a hint of her voice making it seem like she was talking to both girls. "But sis, don't you want to wear your new outfit we got?" Tara asked which caused Sarah to internally sigh. "Yeah, I guess you're right Tara." Sarah said against herself. "And that way I can see if Jill will think you'll like what I got you for Christmas while we wait."


"So," Sarah began as they sat down at a table. The cafe was indeed as cozy as Sarah described, Jill noted, but it was far larger than she anticipated. It was more like a restaurant than a cafe.

The lights of the cafe were dim, but not totally dark due to the soft, warm glow of lights dotting the area. "So." Jill said with a hint of blush on he cheeks, even more noticeable in the glow of the lights. "This is a really nice place. Thank you for bringing me, Sarah."

How does the date go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)