More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

What happens next?

Harley's Climb To Sanity

I jolt awake in a strange bed. I am very confused about a dream I just had. I had just dreamed that I was a ghost and came across a future version of myself. The hitch was that version of myself was pregnant. In the past, that would have seemed like a horrible and disgusting thing to have happen to me, but it doesn't seem so bad anymore. I think that it would even make me happy to have a baby. Whether or not I would want it, I know that it is impossible. The only person that I would ever want to be with is Pam and we are both women.

However, it doesn't seem as impossible to me than it did a year ago. In fact, my climb back to sanity started November 2, 2016. That was the day the Chicago Cubs put the entire world on its ear and froze hell over by winning the World Series after 108 years. I remember that day as if it was yesterday. Arkham Asylum just didn't seem like Arkham Asylum that night. There was almost a happy atmosphere in the air. I had never watched a baseball game before that night and even I was getting affected by it. The main reason the game was on in the main lounge is that Professor Crane alias the Scarecrow is a Cubs fan. He had endured a lot of ribbing before that, but no one ever teased him after that night. Every inmate was rooting for the Cubs. Everyone that is, except that stupid clown who pretended to root for the Indians just to get a rise out of people. He eventually had to be locked in his room to keep him from causing a riot. I think that was when I realized how twisted and evil he really was. If something like that didn't affect him then he was truly insane.

A person might wonder why the Cubs winning the big enchilada was my ticket out of the loony bin. The main reason by I wallowed in the darkness for so long and the main reason I kept going back to that evil clown was because I thought it was impossible for me to have anything else. After the Cubs won the World Series, they changed the rules of what was possible and what wasn't. The excuse that I had for wallowing in the darkness was gone so what else could I do? There are even times when I would be seen wearing a Cubs cap.

After I finished reminiscing, I realized that I was not in a strange room when I saw all of the plants hanging on the ceiling. I had slept in Pam's bed last night after I had sex with her. I then noticed that I was in the bed alone. I started to wonder where Red was until I saw a note on her pillow.

Dear Darling,

I have gone to your apartment to get a change of clothes for you to wear so that you will have something to wear to work today. I will be back soon.

XOXOXOXO

Red

How do I get ready for work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)