More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

How do I get ready for work?

Getting ready for work

I look at Pam's alarm clock and see that I still have three hours to before I have to be at my job in the mail room at Wayne Enterprises. That dream where I was pregnant must have woke me up earlier than I thought. Since Pam and I didn't bother to put on any night clothes after we made love, I am still naked. I know that there is no point going back to bed because of all of the stuff on my mind so I head to the bathroom to start getting ready. I decide that I am going to have that talk with Pam before I go to work.

When I enter the bathroom, I see a white porcelain toilet and a white bathtub with a pink curtain around it. I am proud to see that my girlfriend has a picture of the two of us by the sink. I see the mirror above the sink and find myself bending backwards and puffing out my stomach a little so I could imagine what I would look like as a pregnant woman. I guess the dream affected me more than I thought. I know that doing this is stupid considering my dating preference so I step in the shower and turn it on.

After I pulled the curtain and started washing myself, I think of all of the stuff on my mind and sigh. I wonder how Pam will take what I have to tell her. I don't have to think very long before the curtain opens behind me. I glance back and see Pam in her naked glory.

"Would you like some company, Angel?" Red offers.

"From you, always," I reply causing Red to step in the shower with me.

Red walks up behind me and wraps her arms around my stomach. She kisses my neck. I turn around and peck her on the lips.

"Is that how my girlfriend kisses me?" Red complains.

"Sorry, I..."

"What's wrong?" Red asks while putting her hands on my shoulders and softening her face so that I know that she is truly concerned about me.

"I..." I sigh as I try to decide how to begin.

"You better tell me what's wrong or I'll tickle you," Red threatens while thinking about it for a few seconds. "Actually, I think I will anyway."

Pammy reaches over and tickles me under my armpits causing me to laugh hysterically. She gets the same result by also tickling my right side.

"I'll talk! I'll talk!" I scream like some James Bond wannabe who has just broken down under . Upon hearing this, Pam grins devilishly and drops her hands to her side.

"What are your plans for the future, Red?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Red asks back.

"You know that I have given up the crazy game and..." I start to explain.

Red holds up a finger to tell me that I should wait a second. She gets out of the shower and leaves the bathroom without bothering to close the door. I hear a shuffling noise in the bedroom. Pam comes back with an envelope with the Arkham seal on it. She takes out the papers and shows them to me while still out of the tub. I gasp with delight when I see that she has gained her release from the asylum too. Red has been declared sane too. She puts the papers on the counter and rejoins me in the shower.

"I'm so proud of you!" I cry out as I hug her and give her a real kiss.

"That is how you are supposed to kiss your girlfriend," Red sighs.

"I"m sorry that I've been so wrapped up..." I begin to apologize.

"There's no need to apologize," Red replies while shaking her head. "I know you've been busy. Why don't I get you washed up for work?"

Red washes my whole body and I just close my eyes and enjoy it. When she is done, I turn around with a bright smile on my face.

"Do you think that you might want to get married someday," I ask my beautiful girlfriend. "I love you so much that I want the whole world to know it."

"I'm ready whenever you are," Red answers. "I want the whole world to know about us too."

Red and I leave the bathroom and get dressed. I am about to leave for work when an alarm sounds throughout the house.

Who is breaking into Pam's house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)