More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Hyperhentai Hyperhentai

What does chat want?

Dirty Talk

"Hmm so you pervs want to see how nasty a little slut like me can get. Well I can certainly do that if that's what will get your cocks hard." Dodger purred as what the chat wanted became clear. Sitting with her perky tits on display she licked her lips and stared right into the camera. "Truth be told this is why I wanted to be a camwhore rather than a pornstar. Because I wanted to talk directly to the fans jerking their big hard cocks for me. I wanted to read all your nasty responses as I showed you my slutty little body. I wanted to know you were all jerking for me as I sat here getting wetter and wetter."

Giggling Dodger made a mock shocked face. "Oh no that was meant to be a surprise for you all later. I didn't want you to know that my sweet little pussy was dripping wet already. I can't help it though, I'm just a little nymph who's horny all the time. I bet you guys can't even guess how many times a day I masturbate. Go on guess?" Dodger giggled which gave her tits just the perfect amount of jiggle. "Nope, higher, higher. Bingo. You got it 9Incher. Four times a day." Pausing for a moment she fiddles with her keyboard and mouse. "Sorry, I was just adding him for later to check if he lives up to his username."

"Anyway yeah. Four times a day at minimum. Once when I wake up, cause how else am I supposed to start my day. Plus I'm always having sexy dreams about fucking fans so how can I not. Then once in the shower before I head to the office, because I paid for a pulse setting on my shower for a reason. Then just after lunch time cause how else am I supposed to make it through the day. Then of course once before I go to sleep. Sends me off just nicely.' She smirked as she read through the reactions in chat. "Oh my sweet summer child. That's what I do when I get fucked during the day. I double that number when I'm not getting a good dicking."

"So do you boys want to hear about the last time I got fucked or the last time I got caught with my hands in my panties?"

Story time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)