More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Hyperhentai Hyperhentai

Story time?

Caught Wet Handed

After giving chat just a minute or two to catch up Dodger saw that while there was a divide, most wanted to hear about her getting caught. "Hmm, I'm glad you guys picked that. It's a hell of a story. I'm getting excited just thinking about it." Leaning back in her chair Dodger got comfortable to tell the whole story. "So I was at a convention last month. Usual thing. Panels, playing games, meeting fans. As usual though I was getting pretty horny, especially with all the cosplayers walking around in such skimpy outfits." She grinned towards the camera. "Both the girls and boys. I guess I should tell you guys that I'm a little bit bi. I mean, I'll always take a big hard cock over a wet pussy. But sometimes us girls have got to help each other out you know?" She giggled as she clearly reminisced about some fun times in the past.

"Any way it was a little after lunch and I was for some release. I considered just finding a fan and fucking him but I only had a little bit of time before my next panel and I tend to get carried away while I'm fucking." Dodger bit her lip as she groaned. "Or would it be more appropriate to say guys get carried away fucking me? Something about tight and tiny girls gets you guys going wild doesn't it?" Smirking she shook her head before carrying on. "Anyway, I saw this couple cosplaying Grey and Lucy from Fairy Tail and both of them were just stunning. So I knew I couldn't last any longer. I knew the bathrooms would be jam packed and well... Gross. So I found a little closest out of the way and decided to have a little me time."

Dodger shifted around on her seat, pulling her legs up so that the camera could get a good look at her curvy ass in her tight little shorts. "So I don't waste any time. Pop the buttons on my jeans, slip a hand down my panties, I was wearing a cute little black lacy pair, and started off just teasing my pussy. Fuck I was so wet I can remember just how good it felt." A little shiver ran up Dodger's spine as she thought about it and told a crowd of nearly a thousand people all about it. By now she was the top viewed cam girl and more and more were tuning in all the time.

"Now when I'm at home I like to play with my toys and have a dirty video playing, but when I'm out and about I make do with my hand and my imagination. So just as I'm slipping my fingers inside my wet little pussy and thinking about how big that Grey cosplayer's cock was the door opens. I froze for a moment but then I noticed it was a cute guy and just pulled him right in with me. He was staring slack jawed and muttering for so long before he finally recognised me and asked what was going on." Dodger's eyes flicked back towards the chat and her tip total. Noticing how close it was getting to her target for masturbation. "Oh boys we are nearly there. I don't suppose a few of you can splash some cash so I can properly enjoy myself as I tell this story? I'm getting really horny and I don't know how much longer I can take it? Please?" Her voice had a sweet little purr that let all her viewers know that she wasn't lying.

Do the viewers stump up the cash?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)