More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by cdbaby cdbaby

what happened?

Pop goes the weasel

The car suddenly veered off the road as a rumbling sound over powered the radio. Sarah managed to bring the car to a stop before they ran into a tree. "What the hell happened?!" Jill screamed. "I don't know." Sarah said trying to catch her breath. The girls got out of the car, "I think we got a flat tire." Jill said kicking the right front tire. "Great!" Sarah grumbled. "I don't suppose you have a spare tire?" Jill asked and Sarah frowned. "I do....it's over there." Sarah pointed to the back left tire, she had hit a nail a few weeks ago and proudly changed the tire herself, unfortunately she never got around to getting a new tire.

"Okay, the tow truck is going to be here soon and he'll take us to the nearest hotel." Jill sighed and leaned against the car. "I'm sorry." Sarah leaned next to her. "It happens I guess." Jill shivered in the cold night air. "Maybe we should get in the car?" "The guy said we need to wait by the car so he could find us." Sarah reached into the car pulling out a thick blanket. "I never travel without one of these." Sarah wrapped Jill up in her warm blanket. "Thanks." Several minutes pass and Jill was feeling much better now, but she noticed even Sarah was starting to tremble. Without bothering to ask Jill pulled Sarah into the blanket and pulled her in tight to share body heat.

Nearly fifteen minutes later the tow truck finally loaded up the car and taxied the girls to the hotel. "I'll drop you gals off at the hotel first so if there's anything you need you'll be able to get it out before I take it to the shop." "Thanks...Earl." Jill read his name tag off of his overalls while Sarah slept against Jill.

A half an hour later they were in the only room left for 50 miles. A single king size bed. The manager had not informed the girls however that the heater was busted. Sarah didn't care she was used to sleeping in a household with a father who refused to use the heater because he was sure "It'll break!" Jill of course was from a much more southern climate so there was never a need for a heater. Even Sarah's emergency blanket wasn't enough to warm her up.

Sarah woke up with a start, Jill was snuggling her. Sarah grumbled, she had had this dream before. Many a nights she dreamed Jill had slipped from her bed into hers. This dream felt more real than the others however. Her lower region ached more than ever she had felt before. Her fingers slowly massaged her inner thigh. She was getting dangerously close to touching herself, something she was told was a sin, but this was just a dream and dreams don't count right?

Jill moaned dreamily "Sssarah...." her hands pulled Sarah closer to her until her face was nuzzling against her chest. Jill's hand moved lazily down her side to her hip. Sarah's body pulsated with desire. Sarah's hand moved further away from her inner thigh closer to her aching womanhood.

can she resist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)