More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by cdbaby cdbaby

can she resist?

Luke 22:40

Sarah groaned and carefully slid away from Jill and sat on the edge of the bed shivering but not from the cold. 'No way this is a dream.' She looked over at Jill's sleeping form as she slowly reached out for her companion. 'She smells to good.' She did the only thing she could do at times of temptation, the same thing she had found herself doing for many months now.

As the ice cold water cascaded over her nude body the door slowly opened "Hey roomie." Jill cooed. 'Why lord?' "H-hi." "Brr it's freezing in here what are you doing taking an ice bath?" Sarah could see Jill's shadow move closer. "It helps me sleep." She couldn't really tell her about her temptations. "I know a better way, come on."

Sarah met Jill back in the small hotel room where she softly patted the bed. "Now no questions just trust me." Sarah sat on the bed next to Jill her heart pounding like a drum. Jill caressed sarah's cheek brushing hair out of her face. "I've never-" "Shh. We'll take it slow." Sarah couldn't believe this, she should be resisting but she was so tired of fighting. Jill laid sarah down on the bed. Sarah stared up at Jill a mix of fear and hope.

Jill turned sarah over on her stomach before grabbing her shoulders and kneading them before moving down to her back. The massage lasted a few more seconds before Jill slid Sarah's pajama top up. Sarah moaned into the bed as Jill's skillful hands massaged her bare back. Sarah moaned again blissfully, her hands slid to her hips eliciting giggles from Sarah. "Oh someone's tickilish!" Jill teased. "A little." "I'll have to remember that." Sarah wondered what she meant by that but was quickly distracted by the pleasurable progression of her friend. Under her touch Sarah's ache's seemed to disappear and her mind clouded with pleasure she had but one thought. 'I never want her to stop touching me!'

Jill flipped her around swiftly Sarah's bouncing breasts on fully display. "You don't know how long I wanted this!" She pulled Jill in for a passionate kiss. Jill's hand traced their way up her flat stomach. "Do you want it?" Sarah nodded. "I want to hear you say it." Sarah groaned. "Please touch me!" Sarah begged.

Sarah woke up, the sun staring her in the face, under the covers and found Jill's hand resting on her breast her face nuzzled into her neck. 'This is going to be a long break.' She should definitely move her hand. So why doesn't she? Sarah grabbed Jill's hand. She should definitely move it. She should.

She ended up caressing her hand slowly for several minutes while she contemplated her plans for today. "Oh..." Jill groaned sleepily. "I'm sorry, I guess I should have warned you I'm a snuggler." "I don't mind...it was nice-and warm." Sarah's phone rang and Jill took that as her cue to shower. "That was the guy who towed us, he says my car's ready and he's on his way with it." "Aw just when I was beginning to enjoy sleeping in an icebox!" Jill called from the bathroom. Sarah laughed but she could've stayed here forever, heat or no heat.

Within the next half hour they were back on the road again singing along to the radio. Several hours later Sarah was in her old driveway. She tried to hide her excitement and play it cool but she never was a good poker player. "Let's go!" sarah practically squealed in delight as she exited the little hatchback and ran to the door. She rang the doorbell and already sarah could hear Elmo, her dog she hadn't seen in months, barking at the door quickly followed by her mother opening the door. "Sarah!" she shouted with glee squeezing her little girl in a tight hug. "Oh who's this?" Her mother said finally releasing Sarah now that Jill had caught up to the speedy Sarah. "Oh mom, this is Jill she's my roommate. Jill this is my mom, Leslie Watkins." Jill stuck out her hand "Pleased to meet you Mrs. Watkins." Leslie shook her offered hand "And pleased to meet you, come in you two you must be freezing!" "So where is everyone else?" Sarah asked upon entering .

where is everyone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)