More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What Happened On New Year's Eve 2003?

[A Bit Less Than 14 Years Earlier...]

They'd both been drinking, both four sheets to the wind on assorted hard liquor cocktails with sexualy sugestive names like "Buttery Nipple", "Cosmopolitan", and "Sex On The Beach"... The party was celebrating both new years eve and being signed to a record label, but they weren't even thinking about that, they'd watched the ball drop, kissed under the mistletoe and now they wanted to shag, so they went to their room in the Galveston beach-house the band had rented and fell into bed kissing and petting.

They were both passed out before they even got each other's clothes off.

However, their mutual dream, (it's weird but the McManus's share a single dream scape as long as they remain touching each other while they sleep, and both have a tendency to 'sleepwalk': in point of fact several of their eight children have been "Conceived in Dreams"...) was filled with horrible sounds of crashing, banging, explosions, and swearing.

When they woke up and left the room they found the house wrecked: of especial note was the golf club through the Television screen...

When they finally tracked down their three other band mates they got three separate versions of events, no two of which matched in any particular except that Jason had been the one to put that golf club through the TV, though they all disagreed as to why. However, though everyone had been drunk and no one could remember the events of that night clearly something had happened that killed the comradery they'd had before. Before January was out 'The Midwest Zombies' had broken up, leaving everyone bankrupt and Al and Zoey's dreams of rock-stardom ashes in their mouths.

That was the start of this long slide into a pair of bored middle aged suburbanites, that one night when SOMETHING went horribly wrong after they went to sleep together, leaving the rest of the band alone...

What Happens Back In The Present...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)