More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Who Does 'She' Become?

[Meet Mindy McManus: Band Manager.]

The Ghirabo dropped to the carpet as a technicolor blob, then rose back up as a MILF in her mid 50s with bright red hair and slightly soggy around the midsection like she'd had one too many kids but dressed in a snappy dark green women's suit and heels.

"Hey, name's Mindy, nice ta meet'cha." She said while opening and beginning to chew the piece of bubblegum she'd asked them for in the car. "Damn this stuff tastes good, Juicy Fruit, right?" She asked, and they nodded stunned.

They both realized something right away: this was not what EITHER of them had wanted. Allan had wanted a hot young thing with big tits who was good at blowjobs and liked anal. (Zoey couldn't do anal, his cock was too big for her 'back door'...) Zoey had wanted a hermaphrodite femboi with tight abs and a yen for long cuddles.

'Mindy' wasn't what either had wanted.

She was what they both needed.

In their heart of hearts the McManus's didn't want anyone else, they still loved each other. They wanted that spark from before everything went sideways into this plebeian suburban life back!

And 'Mindy' knew that.

"You look kinda surprised; don't be," Mindy Began and popped the bubblegum. "You two don't really want to cheat on each other, you want the fire back in your marriage, and you both know where that started going wrong. New Years Eve, 2003," She said, and they both flashed back to that horrible night.

What Happened On New Year's Eve 2003?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)