More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 72 by Funatic Funatic

Tomorrow?

Not yet, there is still one more thing to be taken care off.

“We are gonna fuck.” Rave exclaimed the second they stepped into his home. “What? I mean, yes, okay I am not complaining but…” John was silenced by his girlfriend pressing her lips on his. He got the signal to not ask any more questions and instead hugged Rave tightly as they shared a French Kiss that sent tingles down his body. Pressing herself against him, arms slung around his neck and a leg rubbing against his dick Rave knew exactly what she wanted of him right now and that she would get it.

“Welcome back Master.” Aclysia must have heard them and greeted them at the entrance with a bow. “I have cleaned the apartment as per your wishes. Can I expect that…” “John and I are going to stay alone tonight.” “…my services are required in the bedroom? I understand, in that case I will pleasure myself until you need me.” Aclysia continued her quirk and bowed a second time before vanishing in the bathroom with a disappointed expression.

“You have such a needy servant.” Rave playfully complained, “I also have a needy girlfriend.” He whispered back “but I am just the guy for my situation.” they kissed again. They then parted and Rave guided him to his own bedroom by the hand.

They passed the bathroom from which the sound of a running shower could be heard. Aclysia, despite not needing to shower at all, spend a lot of time in there. John guessed that the feeling of hot water streaming over her being nice was only one reason she had become friends with the showerhead. A couple of moans breaking through the door only supported that theory. Not like Aclysia had made a secret about what she would be spending the next time doing though.

Once inside his room (which was clean to the point of absurdity, Aclysia be thanked) Rave pushed on the bed. “You are getting rewarded.” She purred. John grinned from ear to ear “Oh, for what?” “For showing some balls and not letting me storm of angrily.” She said and wiggled her hips in a bit of a dance as she pulled of her top. “And what is my reward?” He licked his lips as Rave kicked of her pants. “Mhm, let me see your dick and I can tell you.” She teased.

John’s pants opened on their own and pulled themselves down before walking into the corner, lying down neatly folded. “Did…did you just use Possession to undress?” Rave asked. John kept his stupid grin and instead of answering her question Rave’s bra suddenly went diving as he pulled down his boxers.

Rave just laughed and kneeled down in front of him. She licked the underside of his dick. “Ya have become so big.” She flirted with his erection as she wrapped a hand around him. “Much bigger and I won’t be able to do this anymore.” She wrapped her glossy lips around the head and sucked as her tongue sloshed around in a circle. A steady stream of precum pumped up the shaft, Rave drunk the salty liquid greedily and after a few more seconds of stimulating only the tip she slowly mover her head downwards.

She didn’t have a single problem at the start but at the halfway point there was hesitation. Despite the fact that John followed her request and shaved down there Deepthroats were a seldom practice. It just wasn’t that easy. Which is why John took it with extra gratitude when he felt his penis push into the deeper parts of her mouth and into the musky area at the back. He felt Rave’s throat convulsing around him, her whole body telling her to pull back but she refused in order to bring him more of the tight pleasure.

She looked up at him with her pretty blue eyes, teary as they got by forcing herself to remain down there for as long as possible. He groaned in bliss at the feeling and brushed back her hair. However even a superhuman needed to breathe eventually and Rave pulled back until she could take a few breaths through her nose. Only that far. She was careful that his dick never left her mouth as she blowed him like normal for a few minutes. Her head bobbed up and down in his crotch, sometimes pushing just at the edge of her throat but never going as deep again.

A hand at his balls she massaged them lightly, played with the capsules within as she kept sucking his dick. She took a deep breath and went down again. “Oh Fuck….” John grit his teeth. “Jane, I am so close.” He pushed out and was rewarded with Rave doubling her effort. Once completely in her throat again Rave moved her head back and forth the slightest bit, adding to the tightness of her throat a fractioned movement that pushed him over the edge quickly.

With a groan, he pushed his dick as deep as he could into her mouth. Spurts of semen landed straight in her stomach as he pumped her throat full of it. Yet Rave kept sucking him, her tongue even stimulating him further to milk ever last drop from him. A last strand of pushed out of his dick with before Rave finally pulled back. She pumped his softening dick a few times and licked the drop of cloudy liquid that pushed out.

“That was the first half of your reward.” Rave licked her lips and stood up. She pulled down her panties. John couldn’t help but notice the wet spot in the middle and grinned. “Think you can go for a second round?” She asked with a wink. John grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into the bed. She landed on the site and quickly rolled on all fours.

“Just give me a moment to recharge.” John said behind her. He spread apart her pretty pink lips with his thumbs, his hands on her firm backside. His tongue ran along the revealed moist walls of her pussy. She still had that taste of sweet peppermint gum that he willingly lapped up with his mouth. He loved that taste, he loved how good it made her feel and even more he loved the responses he got.

“Oh yes!” She shouted accompanied with short high-pitched moans. Her voice quivered with excitement as the thrill of pleasure rocked through her body in the form of currents that electrified her body each time John’s skilled tongue connected with the sensitive spots inside her. “JOHN!” She screamed when the tip of his tongue suddenly swirled around her clit. Her hands dug into the cushion, “I want to cum, yes John, come in. Push that tongue inside me.” She begged. He didn’t deliver.

With a slightly devilish grin John pulled back. “I thought this my reward.” He teased as Rave looked back at him with a disapproving glint in her lustful eyes. “Don’t ya grow cocky on me, John.” She breathed heavily in exasperation, she wiggled her arse in a tempting motion. “If ya can make these sorts of comments I am sure ya can also give me something besides sass.”

“Mhm, I wonder.” John aligned his cock with her pussy, “Could you be referring to THIS?” He asked and pushed into her with a single thrust. That single impalement pushed Rave over the edge and her back buckled as she came. John put his hands around her hips and pulled her over his dick as he thrust again her over and over again.

Squishy wet sounds filled the room together with loud moans that were only interrupted by Rave trying to get some words out as she was fucked through her orgasm. “Oh….for… Aaaaaah!....” Her hands clawed into the cushion and she screamed a few words into the mattress. “For fucks sake John…you….you….”

“What me?” John groaned as Rave’s orgasming snatch clamped down on him so hard that only the ridiculous amount of lubricant the orgasm also provided made movement even possible. “Am I fucking you silly? Do you want me to stop?” He asked but he knew Rave better than expect that sort of answer. “No…you..mmhhm…ya dick…..I just….”

Rave threw her head back as a second orgasm followed right after the next. Her spine arched, her hands were bent all the way, messy grunts left her clenched teeth. “OH LORD!” She screamed in a way that reverberated from the walls. “I just…Oh god you are on point today….” She finally got her message out. “Fuck me just like that…. deeper…. harder!”

John was happy to deliver on that request and fucked her as hard as he possibly could with how tight she was at the moment. So strong was the resistance that he had to go through that he felt himself drifting closer to the point of no return with each time his dick penetrated her all the way.

Rave whimpered and screamed in quick succession, her body unable to handle what was probably her third orgasm in a row. At this point neither was John and he counted down for himself. Three strokes that was all he could manage.

Once he buried his dick inside her all they. Rave’s body jumped and she squealed, her body suddenly broke back into the bad as her arms gave in but she screamed and clamped unto his dick nonetheless.

Twice his hips met hers with a loud smack. Her arse under his hands jiggled, the soft flesh slightly white were his fingers greedily dug in and destroyed the perfect rounding’s of her backside.

Thrice he penetrated until he was balls deep and then he came for the second time. His seed coated her insides and filled her with an enormous load that swept all the way into her womb, painting everything white with his semen.

They laid there afterwards and spent the rest of the day fucking.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)