More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What's The Procter's Reaction To My Succeeding At Binding 'Hank'?

Well, I Don't Flunk...

"Was this the creature you intended to summon Miss Faire?" Procter Caliper asks and I just shake my head. "But by your rune floating over his head I see that he IS bound. I must congratulate you on that, these types of creature are not easy to bind." She says and then Hank pipes up.

}.No, we are not, and I have to say she did it most skillfully. .I have rarely seen someone with such an advanced command of trans-dimensional diplomacy at such a young age.{ Hank explains.

The Proctor's face goes all scrunchy for a minute: Hank says }.Yes.{ in response to some mental query I can't hear, then she turns to me with a look of utter contempt on her face. "You shameful slattern! If it were within my power I would have you EXPELLED! However, even the rules of this very test state that I cannot fail you if you succeed in binding the summoned creature without damage to the school, grounds, or any person! However make no mistake, I will never again attend another ritual of yours if this is how you bargain for something as minor as a familiar! I was a freind of your mother's once and she will hear of this, MARK ME!" She yells at me, and takes a big stamp off the wall of the summoning chamber, one away from the left side. Flipping to the last page of the test notes she slams the plunger down in rage leaving an immense glaring red mark.

D-

It reads and then she storms out.

"Well, at least I didn't flunk." I mutter.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)