More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by Zingiber Zingiber

What's going on with the others now?

The party warms up with massage and a team hand-job.

"C'mon, we're a team," Samuel said. "Let me and Pegs work on you together to start. I can peel off if you and Pegs want to take it up a notch."

"Oh all right," Felipe said.

"Thanks," Samuel said.

Samuel slid in on the couch on Felipe's other side. Peggy stroked Felipe's hard cock and ran her fingers up and down his chest. Samuel reached down and cupped Felipe's balls. His other hand joined Peggy's, stroking Felipe's hairless chest and flat, taut belly, Peggy's soft pink hand and Samuel's warm brown hand caressing Felipe's pale gold skin. They worked together slowly, listening to Felipe's breathing deepen and change into sighs. Peggy leaned in to kiss him from time to time.

Carmen had Patrick up on a towel-covered massage table on one side of the room. She dug her brown fingers into Patrick's pale pink flesh, massaging down his back from his shoulders to his buttocks.

"You still good, baby?" Carmen asked.

"Yeah, once I got settled I was good," Patrick said.

Carmen laughed. "Sorry. Didn't mean to bend you the wrong way getting you on the table."

"All good now," Patrick said. "Thank you for bringing me, Carmen."

"I told you you'd love it," she said. "I kind of like showing you off." She cupped her hands over his buttocks and squeezed. "Mmmm."

"There, that's good," Roxy said, directing Mark and Lil as they arranged a mattress in the middle of Roxy's living room floor. "There's a couple bedrooms people can use, but I like keeping the party hot by keeping folks together if they're good with that." She looked at Lil. "And if you need someplace quiet to sit, just go upstairs. The room with the big cloth thing tacked on the door."

"Thanks," Lil said.

"Sometimes first-timers just watch," Roxy said. "That's A-OK."

"I didn't just watch," Lil said, giggling. She cupped her hands to her bare breasts.

"You liked Carmen's titties," Roxy said. "You can touch mine too. I'd like that."

"Oh wow, yours are different," Lil said. "Really warm." Roxy's small, perky breasts were warm and firm in Lil's hands, their nipples prominently erect.

"You should ask Peggy, too," Roxy said. "She likes it. They're not just for show. Now squeeze a little harder. There you go, Lil."

Lil laughed as she squeezed Roxy's breasts. "This feels good," she said.

"More," Roxy said. "More like that, keep going."

Gary stepped back into the room, having left Bernie to make another quick bathroom visit, to see his sister's hands all over Roxy's tits, giving her an intense, awkward looking massage. Roxy was getting into it, sighing and rolling her shoulders, encouraging Lil to squeeze harder. Gary blinked. Had his sister moved in on his hook-up?

The others were in their own worlds, Patrick soaking up Carmen's back massage and Felipe sighing as Peggy and Samuel worked his cock and balls while stroking his chest. Gary gazed at Patrick's smooth, pale buttocks, his cock stirring as he watched as Carmen working her fingers into them on the massage table. Not tonight, Gary thought. But Gary had told Roxy that Bernie had watched him with other guys, and she had said Samuel would love to hook up. And there was Samuel, sitting on the couch showing his long, brown, thick, hard cock as he squeezed Felipe's balls.

Samuel noticed the new presence and turned his head to give Gary a wink. Samuel tilted his head toward Roxy, then went back to his work.

Bernie stepped up beside Gary and took his hand. "I guess they didn't wait."

"I guess not," Gary said. "You want to just watch?"

"I'm fine either way," Bernie said. "I'm just happy to be here with you."

Do Gary and Bernie just watch or do they let Roxy know?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)