More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 41 by Zingiber Zingiber

Do Gary and Bernie just watch or do they let Roxy know?

Watch the party with Mark

Bernie and Gary stood, holding hands, as they watched the others at Roxy's party.

Roxy sighed and rolling her shoulders. "Yeah, Lil, squeeze 'em, that's the way," she said.

Lil laughed as she cupped Roxy's small breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. "This is fun!"

Patrick lay on the massage table, soaking up Carmen's back massage. His pink skin glistened under her brown hands as she worked more oil in.

Felipe sighed as Peggy and Samuel worked his cock and balls while stroking his chest.

Mark stepped up next to Bernie and Gary. "Guess folks were ready," he said.

Bernie took Mark's hand in her other one and gave it a warm squeeze. "We're ready too," she said.

Mark's cock lifted when Bernie took his hand. "Yeah?" he said.

"Tell him," Bernie told Gary.

Gary nodded. "Mark, I want to see your cock between Bernie's tits," he said. And later, in her pussy, he didn't say.

"I like that idea," Mark said. "What'cha going to do with Roxy?"

Bernie squeezed Mark's hand. "I want to see Gary lick Roxy's ass."

"Oh man," Mark said. He grinned. "She loves that. Just don't let Samuel tease you. He thinks he's the king of ass licking."

Bernie gave Mark's hand another squeeze and let it go. "Would you put your hand on my butt?" she asked.

Gary nodded to Mark.

"Oh man, Bernie," Mark said. He stroked his palm over her generously curved butt and gave it a squeeze. "Been wanting to do this."

"Yes. Please," Bernie said. "Give it a good squeeze. Just don't do it at work."

Mark laughed. "Yeah, Jim'd tell us to knock it off," he said. He noticed Gary's gaze. "You checking out my joint, man?" he asked.

Gary lifted his eyes from Mark's erection and gave him a sheepish grin. "Yeah," he said. "You got a nice one."

Mark laughed. "I get that all the time from Sam, I'm used to it." He shrugged. "You go to one of Roxy's parties, you're gonna get checked out." He gave Bernie's butt another squeeze. "Man, what a fine booty."

Bernie's eyes flickered anxiously. She took a deep breath, reassuring herself. "Thanks," she said. "I'm glad you like it."

They all turned their heads toward the couch as Felipe moaned.

"Kiss him, Pegs, he's gonna shoot," Samuel said, working his hand on Felipe's balls.

"No way, I wanna hear him scream," Peggy said. "Hey baby, you gonna come for me?" She worked her hand up and down his cock, stroking faster, rubbing up and down over the crown of his cock head.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah," Felipe said. "Can I shoot on your tits babe?"

Peggy slid down and put her heavy breasts in front of Felipe's cock, redoubling her strokes.

Samuel felt Felipe's cock root pulse. "You got him!" Samuel said.

"AH!" Felipe cried out, "AHHHH!" His cock swelled, pulsed, and shot thick laces of white seed over Peggy's pink breasts.

"Whoo-hoo!" Roxy and Carmen cheered. Patrick raised his head and looked round from the massage table.

"First blood to Peggy!" Roxy said.

Peggy laughed, a thick pearl necklace over her breasts. "No blood for me," she said. "Cum, cum, cum." She smiled at Felipe and gave his cock a gentle squeeze. "Thanks, baby."

Roxy looked over at Mark, Bernie, and Gary standing together. "Oh, haiiieee," she said. "Guess the party's kinda started. You kids figure out what you wanted?"

Bernie nodded. Gary followed with a nod.

"You wanna do things here, or shall we get a room?" Roxy asked. "And do tell, what do you want?"

What do Gary and Bernie say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)