More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by bryce193 bryce193

Next is.....?

Sarah's Fangs

Chris gets more relaxed than before, while the hands start on his shoulders. "Oh yeah...that's the spot" he says, as the coldness of the hands, and oil , melt his worrys away. The fingers seem to carress his skin more then massaging.

Chris soon feels something , or somethings pushing against his back. They're cold as they drag across his back. Chris, when he has a chance, rolls over. He then sees Sarah standing their, completely naked.

But she's not as Chris remembers her when she came in. Her nails are claw like, where her eyes are black with glowing crimson irises, and pointed ears. "Awe...you went and ruined the surprise" responds Sarah, all innocent like.

"What on....what are you...a demon or something" reply's Chris, seeing her fangs glissing in the light. Sarah pushes his back against the table, as she climbs ontop of him. "Not demon cutie......vampire" she says, rubbing her cunt against Chris 's shorts crouch area. Not long, Sarah feels a bulge grow, as Chris's penis erects within his shorts. She smiles, letting Chris get a good look at her long canines "do you want me.?" Sarah asks in a seductive tone.

Chris knods yes. "Then fuck me.......fuck me good" she hisses, grabbing the rim of his shorts, freeing his member from within.

Sarah then smooches him, ( Sarah's lips are very cold like her hands and body )forcing her tongue into his mouth. Her hand starts stroking his penis, as her tongue massages his, making sure his rubs her fangs, ever so often.

Chris is surprised that he isn't afraid, but instead , her being a vampire is turning him on . Chris actually wants to embrace her, so he does his arms wrap around her cold body, and he pulls her body against his. Chris's tongue then starts massaging hers back, as he starts tubing is leg against hers. Their lips part, leaving only a strain of saliva connecting them. "I've never fucked a vampire before, but I look forward to it" says Chris , placing a hand on one of her breasts, she smiles, as she runs her pussy lips across his penis back and forth

Sarah whimpers alittle as her waist glides along "Mmmm want it in me now....seethe your sword with mine" responds Sarah, lining his penis up with her seethe.

She then lowers down, moaning as it pushes through her pussy lips, inserting into her inners.

Chris let's out a blissful grunt, as he enters her . Chris starts moving his hips, as Sarah pivots hers, sounds of pleasure feels the room as the two fuck. "Shit your cunt is tight......oh...feels gr...great" grunts Chris.

"Well....Mmm...my cherry....Mm...was just popped last night.....oh fuck...your good...by my sire" moans Sarah.

"Fuck....I'll...cum...soon" whispers Chris to himself. "It's fine....yes.....cum ....anytime"reply's Sarah hearing him. Chris's penis thrusts in and out of her vagina, more and more sperm building. "I'M....I...I'm...gonna....cum.....FUCK...I....want...to feel......fangs....BITE ME......I want...you to.....I NEED TO DIE BABY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!" Yells Chris as he releases a load of sperm, straight into her vagina.

"As you wish" reply's Sarah, barring her lovely fangs, then sinking them straight into his neck. Chris gasps in pain, only for a few seconds, as the pain fades into pleasure, while a sinfully, dark and blissful wave of pleasure engulfs his body. Thus causing him to cum again into Sarah's vagina once more. This time relinquishing his soul to her, as part of her own vampiric soul enters him. Sarah feeds upon his blood until he falls .

After a few seconds, Chris's body starts to pale, as his body twitches. Soon after he stops twitching, and his eyes open, revealing the same eyes that Sarah has, as his ears grow pointed, and nails become claw like. Chris sits up, looks around.

"Welcome brother.....I left you a treat in the back....she should awaken any moment"

Says Sarah before locking lips once more with him, but just for a quick kiss. "I'll see you later fuck buddy"she says before leaving, staying nude.

What is Chris s next step?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)