More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by bryce193 bryce193

What is Chris s next step?

Chris's first Fanging

"Man, other then this crick in my neck......I haven't felt this good in awhile" Chris says to himself, right before the door to the back opens. Out comes Linda, with one hand rubbing her head.

"Ow....what hit meee...why are you naked?" She responds to the sight of Chris 's bare ass. "Chris turns to face her "AAAAHHHHHHH!....WHA....MONSTER!" Linda screams, trying to run past him. Out of pure instinct he grabs her and sinks his fangs into her. After a couple of seconds, Chris de tat aches from her realizing what he just did. Linda falls to her knees, holding a hand on her neck. "What .....I'm....( smiles wickedly ) a vampire....thanks Sarah" says Chris. "Sarah.....what...where's my daughter....what did you do to my daughter you beast" says Linda. "Hehehehe....all I did was fuck her....she's the one that gave me this gift" reply's Chris, his black eyes with crimson irises glares towards her.

"What are....( Images of Sarah with the same eyes Flash's in her head )...

..no...you..YOU LIE! "she yells.

Chris just smiles. Linda starts rubbing at her crotch, through her pants. "Someone's horny" he says licking the little bit of blood from his mouth. Linda then realizes what she's doing" what...I...I can't...stop my self from"

she says. Chris doesn't know how he knows, but he knows it's because he bit her.

"A vampires bite cause sexy desires to intensify ten fold......meaning until you orgasm....you'll continue" says Chris kneeling infront of her. "Tell me....do you want to fuck a vampire?.....not that you have a choice" says Chris with a grin.

Linda ttys to resist her urges, but can't. "Fuck...me.....please" she says eagerly.

"I will....but fucking a vampire means one of two things...at least fucking me does...and that's either you die or your turned" hisses Chris before locking lips with Linda. As Chris tongue makes their way through his cold lips, and into hers. Linda 's hand leaves her crotch area, and starts stroking his penis shaft. Their tongues meet, and start massaging each other, as Hers brushes against his fangs once in awhile. Chris slips her coat off, while she breaks the kiss, and removes her shirt and then pants.

This left her only in white panties and a bra to match. Linda then knees again, and leans to his crotch area, where her hand returns to his shaft. Her other slides unto her panties.

Her mouth then engulfs his penis, as her tongue massages the tip. Her hand polish the saft base, along with his ballsack off and on. Her head bobs back and forth, while she fingers her pussy. Chris grunts in Bliss as she blows him like a pro. She soon makes Chris cum, and she swallows the whole load of vampiric sperm. Her head lifts "please....I want it in me" she says, leaning back on her hands. Chris grabs her panties, and pulls them off. He then spreads her legs for a good view of her vagina. Linda blushes alittle, but then she pulls her bra off with one hand.

Chris sees how eager she is, that's when he decides he'll re unite her with her daughter.

"So tell me.....how hard of a fuck you want?" Chris asks, as his penis tip pushes against her pussy lips.

Linda whips as it rubs against her cunt.

"Mmm...you decide" she says. "Very well.....hard it is" reply's Chris thrusting his member straight into her, with one hard thrust. "AAAAHHHYESSSSS!.......FUCK ME!" Linda screams. Chris starts thrusting in and out of her vagina, as he enters each time, he gives a hard pivot of his hips. Linda moans with each thrusts. Like earlier, Chris just seems to know how to turn her. He gives a smile, while he speeds his thrusting up. "Tell me...eeee...are you ready" Says Chris through grunts of pleasure.

"Yess.....please.....Mmm...bite me....KILL ME...AAAAAAHHH!" Linda yells as Chris's fangs enter her flesh with no hesitation.

Theirs a quick pain, but soon a dark a pleasurable wave of bliss over takes her, causing her to orgasm multiple times. Chris lines his up with the second one, so they came at the same time. This causes Linda to relinquish her soul, through orgasm.

Chris slips his first true taste of blood. He feeds upon her until her body goes limp, meaning she fell . "Now that was tasty....I think its time.......I'll share this with them...I'll make them mine" Chris says leading the room with his clothes, putting them on. He walks down the hall way , to the waiting room. Their he sees Sarah, still naked, making out with Connie. Connie seems to be in a haze of sorts.

Chris new vampiric mind tells him that she's been glammerd by Sarah. Chris didn't know he could, but know he'll definitely use this knowledge. ( he smiles )

Next on his Agenda ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)