More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superTPG superTPG

which one will you choose?

Europe

You see a white woman with a french painters hat that you see in stores,she is about 5'4 inches tall,has a small butt,looks beautiful and has a sexy voice,you ready to wrestle,she says as she undress herself to reveal her wearing a black leather bikini bottom and a sky blue bra,my name is mindy in case if you don't know,mindy says as she takes off her hat letting her long blonde hair go down,both of you were ready to wrestle,why don't we make this interesting,mindy says as takes off her bra showing her B cup breast,cum over here big man,mindy says teasing you into walking towards her,you walk towards her can't help but play along,she grabs your balls and fondles them to make you excited,you didn't think i was going to play nice girl did ya,mindy says as she uppercuts you knocking you down,she notice your boner and starts to treat your boner like a analog stick,you getting excited yet or do i have to try harder,mindy says as she puts you in a figure four leglock trying to make your balls tight,you feel arouse by her leglock and desperately tried to get out of the hold,oh sweetie im not gonna let you go so you might want to give up,mindy says as she got you on lock down.

Do you give up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)