More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by superTPG superTPG

Do you give up?

No

Your sweat made your legs slippery and are able to break free from her leglock,oh im not done with you yet,mindy says,as she pounces on top of you and puts you in a sleeper hold,your sweat is dropping on mindy and it's make her vagina real tight,can you go to sleep for me plz,mindy says,as she applies more pressure to try to make you sleep,but you flip the script and put her in a sleeper hold of her own,she can feel your boner and starts to squirm to break free,let arrgh....me*shriek*,mindy says,as she realized that can't resist not must longer,you decided to rap your legs around mindy's belly to increase the likelihood of winning,she is fully aroused and is ready to be pinned,you pinned mindy and start counting 1...2...she kick out before the three count,you were surprise that she kicked out of the pin fully aroused,she starts to pant and tells you that your gonna need to take viagra if your gonna get a piece of me,you put her in a boston crab and you realizes that she is not fighting back and seems to take the hold,she arousingly taps out and gives you the victory,you release the hold and are ready to get it on.

What happens nexts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)