More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

Try the same thing again, hoping for different results (or maybe the same one)?

Push her head back up (try for a repeat)

Again you position your left hand on Sarah's shoulder, glancing down her cleavage, and wondering how she'd react if you simply started groping her. You settle instead for a firm grip on her arm right above the elbow, and realize with some joy that you have to slide your fingers between her arm and her bra-clad breast. Her boob jiggles as you work to get her off of you. As her head lolls you slide your middle finger to her lips and can't suppress a grin as you feel her lips brush the tip. Her tongue reaches out, and you look at her eyes, surprised to find her seemingly asleep. Her tongue gently slaps the tip of your finger, and you shift your arm, pushing more gently when she takes your middle finger into her mouth. This time, aware of what's likely to happen, you let her descend two or three times before slowly extracting your finger and using the back of your hand to gently push her head back to a seated position while keeping a firm grip on her arm.

Glad you were able to do so without waking her, you lean back, only to watch Sarah's head roll back toward you. Grinning, you decide to get a bit more adventurous. You replace your hand on her shoulder, this time making little effort to slowly prod her along. Within seconds your index finger seems to be getting a nice suck. Your right hand pushes on her arm again, but you make sure your hand lightly caresses her enticing breast. You shift back to her arm after a few moments, and gently push. This time, though Sarah wakes up, your index finger buried between her lips. Her eyes go wide with shock, and you see the look on her face change as she pulls your finger out of her mouth. She glances around and then licks your finger suddenly. It's your turn to be surprised, and she gives you a smug grin.

"Relax, John. I figured the second time wasn't exactly an accident pretty quickly. If I can do that in my sleep, imagine what I can do when I'm awake," she adds with a whisper. "If I'd known you were that interested I might have given you a taste at the office." You look at her, your mouth suddenly dry.

"I always forget you don't know me outside of work," she says, giggling. "I like to tease," she says. "And I like to follow up," she continues, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper. "I might tell you some stories, but I'm going to try and sleep. Can I lean on you?" You nod, absolutely shocked at the turn of events. You feel Sarah's hand brush yours and you turn to see her left breast pushing hard against the arm chair, sending folds of her flesh over her bra cup. "In flight-entertainment," she says quietly. "Don't make it too obvious," she tells you, her eyes closed. "I'll just tell everyone I was asleep and you were being a huge fucking pervert."

Do you take advantage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)