More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

Do you take advantage?

You have to try...

Emboldened by Sarah's teasing comments, you gently place your hand directly over the bra cup. “Damn,” Sarah whispers. “You don't waste time,” she says. She makes no move to stop you, and she even grins as she feels your palm cup the front of her breast. Sarah's eyes remain closed as you gently massage her tit. “Oh wow,” she says. Her eyes open and she watches your hand work her bra-clad breast over. “You got a thing for tits?” she asks.

You grin. “Big natural breasts, yeah.”

Sarah's grin grows to match yours. “Scoreland, DDF?” she asks. You nod as you massage her meaty jug in your hand. “Damn, you're good at that,” she says. “You're getting my nipple through the bra with your palm, you dirty fucker.” You change tactics.

“Well I've never seen a pair like yours,” you offer. “So it's not like I've had a lot of practice.” You slip your hand between her tits, inching your index, middle, ring, and pinky fingers between her cleavage and leave your thumb to tease her nipple. Her right breast falls against your fingers, but you keep your focus on her left tit. You glance at Sarah's face to find her eyes half closed as she watches your hand enjoy something you've been dreaming of since you met the feisty music writer. Your thumb slips inside the bra cup and you sigh a little as you push against her hard tip.

“Wow,” she breathes. “You certainly know what to do with this fat tit of mine,” she says, and she shifts in her chair. Her lewd comment spurs you on and you nearly forget that you're on a plane as you look at her mass of titflesh. Your thumb finds her nipple again, and you can't keep a smile off of your face. Sarah sees you and smiles back. “What's making you grin?” she asks even as you begin molesting her heavy breast more fiercely. Even around your hand you can see her breast's jiggling flesh. You don't answer for a moment, instead lifting your fingers in her cleavage to separate her breasts before collapsing on her left tit again. The right one falls slightly, but enough to send a shimmer of her full tits over her chest. Sarah actually grunts at the slight impact, likely from surprise. “Bold strategy, Cotton,” she murmurs, and you nearly laugh. You two had discussed movies a lot, and shared a particular love of Dodgeball. “But seriously, what's got you smirking.”

“A couple of things — but they're a bit fucked up,” you tell her.

She nods her understanding. “Will you tell me after I've paid you back for this amazing feel you've been copping?” she asks. “It's been a long time since I've gotten this turned on just by somebody, even me, playing with my big fat sacks,” she says, and she notes your reaction again to the lewd comment. “You like me talking dirty about my big funbags?” You swallow, your mouth suddenly unable to respond. She stifles a laugh. “We'll talk about your filthy fantasies tonight,” she offers. “For now, just keep working my big jug over.” You nod, and your thumb goes right back to her nipple. Her flesh is soft and heavy and every time you worry you might have squeezed or pushed too much she groans and shifts just slightly, pushing more of her meaty breast into your eager hand. “I really can't wait to hear what you're thinking about,” she whispers.

You wonder if you should just take the big tit out of the restrictive cup, but Sarah seems to be enjoying herself as you push and prod her pliant tit. You are almost living a dream as you watch a breast you could only imagine seeing on video in your hand. Her flesh spills over the edge of her bra cup when you push, and her slight moans and sighs seem to indicate she's enjoying the sensations. You definitely would attract attention, you realize, and you content yourself with the gentle fondling for which you've been given allowance. Eventually, though, the preparations for landing are being made, and you both pull away. Sarah grunts as she sits up, glances at you, and shoves her tit back into her bra, probably far more energetically than is necessary. “My nipple is about to punch through this bra,” she whispers to you. You groan as your hard rod shifts while you sit up. She glances down at your bulging crotch and lets out a small chuckle. “Yeah. A lot like that.” You can't hide the smile on your face as you both buckle up. “Keep your eyes off my chest unless you want the rest of our office to know you've got thing for me,” she says.

“What about you?” you ask, doing your best not to feel insulted. You're pretty proud that you're able to keep the tone out of your voice. She smiles.

“Oh, they know I've got a thing for you,” she says as the attendant comes by to check on the seats. Your eyes go wide as the captain announces the pre-landing procedures over the intercom. Sarah's hand slips into yours, and she gives you a smug smile. “I'm perfectly fine with letting them know,” she says. “I'll just leave it up to you,” she says, squeezing your hand. “Whatever you decide, you should know this,” she whispers softly. You lean in to here and feel her lips wrap around your earlobe. Her tongue tickles the tip of it and she gives it a soft kiss. “You will get to see my big, soft tits whenever you want this week,” she whispers, and her voice is like smooth silk before she pulls away.

You both keep your hands just touching each other as the plane comes down, and glance at Sarah's jiggling tits as the landing becomes rougher. She smiles, and then her face tightens. You realize she's holding back a laugh at your gaze, and you almost laugh yourself. You both cough as the plane comes to rest, but you are both grinning like fools as you get your bags.

“What's so funny?” Emily asks, an amused and confused look on her face.

John makes the funniest faces,” Sarah says. “I think his ears popped. I started to almost laugh and so did he,” she tells her. Emily shakes her head.

“You two need a sitcom,” she laughs. You help Sarah with her bag, and she thanks you brightly before lightly walking toward the front of the plain, her round ass filling out her jeans nicely. Emily coughs and you step forward, startled.

“Good grief, John. Get a good enough look?” she says, though there is something teasing in her voice. “Well, move. Follow the bouncing butt if you have to.” You flush, now fully embarrassed. You walk quickly, and actually almost run into Sarah, who has stopped on the walkway to wait for you all. She takes a surprised step back and grins.

“Well, hi,” she giggles, and turns to walk toward the baggage claim and car rental. The car had been rented before you landed, and while the house looks nice, you are unsure about the car rental situation. You all talk as you walk, deciding that because Emily is from the area, she'd be the best to drive, and Beth immediately calls shotgun, citing her propensity for getting motion sick.

“You two don't mind sitting together, do you?” Emily asks pointedly. Even Beth catches the hitch in her tone.

“What do you mean?” Beth asks, looking at you two. “Did you two have an argument on the plane?”

Sarah looks at you, waiting to follow your lead. You give Emily a quick glance, and she's got both an amused and smug look on her face, but you see no hint of malice there.

Do you tell them you two are an item?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)