More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Shiningbookend Shiningbookend

What happened to Karen last night?

Crazy dreams

"I'm not into girls." Karen started, "Not that I think there's anything wrong with it," She added in the mildly defensive PC tone of the modern world. "It's just that I've never been attracted to girls before."

Vicky raised an eyebrow at the use of her final word. "What do you mean by before?" she asked. "Have you met somebody? Vicky that's wonderful!"

"No! That's just it. I haven't met anybody, but something has changed. I barely slept at all last night, and when I did it was crazy dreams that woke me up over and over again."

"Nightmares?" Vicky asked

"Again... No." Karen slumped over a bit as if defeated. She knew she would have to tell the story. After all that's why she had come over to her best friend's room to talk about it. She knew no matter what Vicky would listen, but she was still scarred that she was about to push into the TMI zone.

Karen began telling her story. The night before she had gone to bed as usual, wearing what she was wearing now. She chuckled at that and added that the shirt wasn't quite so messy when she put it on. Her first dream of the night had been about a woman. They had all been about women she added. The woman walked seductively through fog and Karen had but to follow her. She couldn't keep up though and the woman got further and further away until Karen couldn't see her through the mist. Karen pressed on, and soon began to make out a shape in the fog she thought it was the woman, only now she was very openly masturbating, standing with her legs spread wide and rubbing her clit fast and moaning. Suddenly the woman looked up and Karen saw it was herself. This caused her to wake suddenly, and when she did, she found that she had been jilling in her sleep.

"Wow" Vicky said "That is a bit of a crazy dream. Kinda' hot with a little Empire Strikes Back in there too, but I don't think you should be too worried about it. It was just a dream after all."

Karen almost started to cry. She went on about how it wasn't the only one. She had woken over and over again. Sometimes she was thrashing in orgasm, sometimes humping a pillow, the final time her eyes had burst open like in a horror movie nightmare scene just in time to see her pussy squirting loudly all over her bed.

The dreams had gotten worse too. It had started with masturbating, but quickly moved on to oral, ass licking, orgies. Each time the strange woman had been in the dream, forcing Karen to follow her, then disappearing and then Karen would find herself doing things she had never imagined.

"Question..." Vicky interjected "Would you say the dreams got progressively worse? never backtracking, but always adding to the scene?"

"Yes." Replied Karen. The last one was a real doozie.

Karen explained that after she had finally fallen back to sleep, sometime around six in the morning, she had her final dream of the night. The woman appeared again and again, Karen was compelled to follow. Once again, the woman dissipated into the mist and once again, Karen continued forward. What appeared out of the mist this time however was a building, a dirty dive of a bar decked in beer signs and neon logos of tobacco companies. Several motorcycles were lined up in the front along a post that looked like it had been put there for horses. A small part of Karen had been almost relieved, thinking that at least a biker sex scene would have some dick in it. This thought lasted only a second though for as she had pushed the door open, it became clear that there were no men at all.

Some women were butch, to be sure, some of them were old and wrinkled, some were young and smooth, covered in tattoos. There were women with half their heads shaved clean, brightly colored hair from the other half draped over. Women in leather, women in fishnets and denim. A three girl band played loudly on a tiny stage a song that Karen couldn't quite place. The crowd was circled around the dance floor in front of that stage. The closer Karen got the more certain she became of what she would see. As the crowd parted for her it became clear.

There she was, totally naked, licking the pussy of a big butch woman in a leather vest and white t-shirt. The woman's dirty jeans were in a pile next to her, Karen's cloths nowhere to be seen. A younger girl, with bright pink hair and wearing a long black strapon pounded in and out of Karen's pussy, and Karen could see herself pushing back to take more of it. The smell was incredible. Pussy, beer, the body odor of unwashed natural women who spend most of their time on the backs of vibrating machines.

Karen stood transfixed as her dreamself pulled away from the big butch woman's hairy mound. Suddenly a stream of piss shot out and as it splashed across her naked body Karen turned to look herself in the eyes again and whispered. "I love pussy."

"That's when I woke up squirting." Karen let out with a defeated sigh. "It made a horrible mess of my bed and I didn't care at all. I still don't. I don't even plan on changing my sheets. I love it you see? The dream was right. I love pussy. I don't know how or why or even what happened, but the dreams changed me and now I'm a total lesbo pervert."

Vicky's eyes were wide as saucers. Fortunately Karen hadn't noticed or she might have thought her friend was freaked out by the story. On the contrary, she was incredibly turned on, but also curious. The woman in the dream and her idol seemed an odd coincidence.

"What do you think the woman in the toga symbolizes?" Vicky asked.

Karen's eyes shot up to meet her friends. "I never mentioned what she was wearing Vick. How did you know that she was in a toga?"

"It looks like we might both have stories about last night." Vicky started. "But you came to my room for yours, so lets go to your room for mine. I'm interested in seeing what that last dream did to your sheets." Vicky opened her door. "Grab that statue on my desk and let's go next door."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)