More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Shiningbookend Shiningbookend

What's next?

A clean room, a messy bed

Karen's room was immaculate. Even the colored pencils in the coffee cup on her desk seemed to be in a perfect rainbow. There were no empty soda cans, no pile of dirty or even clean laundry. Books were neatly rowed on her shelf and cloths Vicky could see through the open closet door seemed to be rowed by color.

The bed was another story. The sheets were everywhere, even the fitted had come loose at two corners. One of the pillows was missing it's case. Vicky saw that hanging from the slowly spinning ceiling fan and grabbed it. The bed was also quite noticeably wet. Karen had not exaggerated in her description of her final orgasm.

Karen entered after Vicky and set the idol down on her desk with a moan.

"That thing is AWESOME!" Karen stated matter-of-factly. "She's totally the woman of my dreams by the way."

"I knew when you started telling your story." Replied Vicky. "What I'm curious about though is twofold: I heard a voice in my head, not in my dreams. And secondly, while I definitely also changed last night, even to the point of also cumming in my sheets, I didn't have the crazy dreams you had."

"Ugh! You are always so pragmatic." Karen scolded as she slipped out of her sleeping Tee and into a plain white tank top with a few paint stains on it from Art class.

"That's kind of an odd choice for you don't you think Karen? And aren't you even going to clean up before you get dressed?" Vicky asked raising an eyebrow.

"I smell fucking great and you know it girl. And as for the shirt. I donno' I just felt like a dress wasn't me anymore. I might even have to do some shopping soon. I only have one pair of jeans and those will start getting dirty in a few days."

"A few days?" Vicky asked incredulously. "That's my whole point. this idol changed you and not just into liking women. yesterday, the idea of wearing a paint stained tank top anywhere but in the studio would have freaked you out. You didn't even put on a bra!"

"I don't plan on putting on any panties either girlfriend. Wanna spank me for being naughty?" Karen responded playfully as she stuck her bare ass up in the air.

"Hell YES!" Vicky yelled "But first I want to at least come up with a plan as to how we can figure out what this idol does, how it does it, and most importantly how we can use it to our advantage."

"Okay, I like where you are going with this." Karen conceded, sliding down onto the edge of her bed and leaning her back into the corner. "Mind if I jill a bit while we talk though? I don't mind staying horny while we do this, but if I do, I want to be horny as FUCK!"

Vicky didn't mind at all. In fact, it wasn't long before they were both rubbing their clits and moaning out their ideas to one another as though it were the most normal thing in the world to have a study session while acting out a lesbian porno. Soon they both came, small, but satisfying orgasms. Karen threw her jeans on right over her still moist snatch, and Vicky went to shower off. They had at least the beginnings of a plan. They would start by going door to door in the dorm fanning out from Karen's room, including the floors above and below to see if any changes were evident in their neighbors. This would give them an idea as to weather the effects of the idol were localized or far reaching and if the latter, how far.

Going door to door? Or meet back in Vicky's room afterwards?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)