More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Zone13 Zone13

Do you cum in her mouth or on her?

Cum In Her Mouth

"Wait a," is all Lily says before you take her by the back of her head and shoves her open mouth to your cock head. Your sister looks at you as she sucks the tip that's in your mouth but it's not enough anymore. You began to gently slide her head up and down your shaft as she begins to get used to it and starts to lick your dick where ever she can. You get closer and closer as she sucks harder and harder on your cock till you feel yourself get ready to release.

"Yes take it all, Lily," you said as you begin to dump you load in your sister's mouth. After you blow your load, Lily starts to suck your cock again as if to get any leftover cum into her mouth. She themes slides off and opens her mouth to show the cum on her tongue, then she swallows it, once more showing off her clean tongue once sticky with your cum.

"Well that was fun," your sister said. "We ought to do it again sometimes but for now let's get ready for school".

You and Lily then clean up and get ready to meet the rest of the family at the breakfast table.

Go to breakfast.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)