More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Zone13 Zone13

Go to breakfast.

Go to breakfast

You and Lily walk out to breakfast together after you both freshen up. Since you spend so much time together anyway it's like both of you are in sync. Lily gets the milk as you grab the cereal off the fridge.

Sarah walks in yawning wearing only a red thong and t-shirt. Looking over to the two of you she sleepily smiles and ask "What mad you two so fine and dandy".

"What do you mean?" you ask.

"I mean that you both got a load off your chest," Sarah's grin widened. "Did something good happen?"

"Nothing happened," Lily said quickly. She never was good at lying.

Sarah didn't say anything else and simply went to get some bread for some toast.

Your mom eventually came barrolling out into the kitchen right when the toaster dinged, all dressed up and ready to go to work. She then promptly took both prices of toast to the surprise of Sarah.

"Hey," Sarah said in surprise.

"Thanks guys, see you later," your mom said as she began to munch on the toast and head out the door. "Love you all".

Sarah groaned due to her lost meal and simply left to get changed. That left only you and Lily.

Do you try to have some fun or hurry up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)