More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Shiningbookend Shiningbookend

What happened to Karen last night?

Unexpected wild sex with her history tutor

It had started innocently enough at the library. Karen had met with her tutor to go over some notes on politics in ancient Greece. The session was going well, and both she and the Tutor, Samantha, decided to continue the discussion back in Karen's room after the library closed.

They left the library and after getting some coffee headed back to Karen's room. For about an hour nothing strange had happened. They continued their discussion, and Samantha praised Karen on her ability to learn so quickly the advanced field she was studying. The praise started to get more personal though, and then Karen noticed that Samantha "looked" better. She couldn't really explain it, but since they had come back to her room, Samantha had become more beautiful than before. If she even would have used that word to describe her back at the library.

Samantha was a tall, skinny girl with a small chest and short jet black hair. Most people would have called her plain, or even a little dykeish if that was a word.

When Karen said dykeish, Vicky nodded slowly as if in agreement that it was indeed a word.

Now however, Karen was finding Samantha to be growing downright attractive. The small pert breasts and the sharp pale jawline were in fact starting to turn her on. She felt herself getting wet at the compliments that Samantha was giving her. Then she started to send compliments back. Samantha had moved closer. Karen had moved closer still. Then it happened.

Karen Let out a long sigh as though her story were finished. Vicky was literally dripping with anticipation for more.

"AND?" she finally blurted out.

"We fucked!" Karen sighed. "And I mean it. Not made out, not made love. We didn't do it, or score, or get to third base, we FUCKED! It was so crazy Vicky. We licked, and sucked and bit and rolled around on the floor. I got my whole fist inside of her at one point and she was just moaning for me to make her pussy my glove! What does that even mean?"

"You're a lesbian?" Vicky asked

"That's the thing Vicky: I've NEVER looked at a girl like that before in my life. NEVER! I would call it love at first sight except I've had tutoring sessions with Sam a dozen times before and none of those resulted in me licking her ass hole." Karen blushed a little at how much TMI she was laying on her friend. Meanwhile, Vicky's wetness was starting to darken a wet spot on her pants. In fact, Vicky was sure the only reason her friend hadn't commented on the lingering smell of her own fingering session last night was due to the lingering smell on her own body.

"Do you think Samantha is a lesbian?" Vicky asked hopefully.

"That's just it. I don't know what to think. The situation was so unreal. Did she seduce me? Was there something in our coffee? Am I really so repressed I don't know my own sexuality? What do I tell her when she wakes up?" Karen's eyes had the pleading look of an innocent who needed guidance.

"Wait..." Vicky stopped her. "She's still in your room?"

"Yes." Karen sobbed. "I almost started in on her again, but last night was so weird, I don't know how she's going to react. I'm still so fucking horny for her, but what if she isn't really into me and last night was just a roofie or something?"

It was definitely something, Vicky thought to herself, and she was sure that Samantha would wake up in much the same state that Karen had. She would still be horny, she would still be a lesbian. She knew now the idol had done this and wondered how far through the dorms it's influence had spread last night. Worry for her friend had faded away as she came to this conclusion. The idol would see to it that there was no rejection from Sam in Karen's future, but after her description of the previous nights events, Vicky just had to see the sleeping girl next door and the state of the room.

"Don't worry Karen." Vicky soothed as she sat down next to her on the bed. "You aren't repressed, you aren't a freak, Sam is going to want you just as much as you wanted her when you woke up. I think we should go over there together though to wake her so that she doesn't become startled by the memories like you did."

"NO!" Karen suddenly blurted out. If the story had made her blush, even under the influence of the idol, the notion that her best friend might see the state of her room after her all night fuckfest had her horrified.

"Okay, it's okay." Vicky hugged her friend. "I think I know why you don't want me to go over there with you." Karen's eyes had pleaded for guidance earlier and that is what she was going to get.

Vicky stood up and walked over to where the idol sat. Picking it up was like slipping into a warm bath. "Here." She said calmly as she handed it over to her friend. "I think this will make the whole situation make more sense."

Karen took the idol.

"What you did was beautiful."

"Sex with women is the best thing in the world."

"You are proud of how well you fucked her last night."

"You want more girls to come back to your room."

"You want to lick pussy."

"You want to be covered in girl juice."

"You are never ashamed of the sex you have."

It was so hot to watch the change take place in her friend. Karen still looked the same physically, but her body language had all been rewritten. She was so sure of herself now. There was no questioning what to do next. She was going to go wake up her new girlfriend, and together they would fuck Vicky so good, the girl would need a wheelchair. As her eyes opened and she set the idol down she stood up to face her friend.

"Wow." Karen shook her head "That was amazing. I'm so glad I came to you with this. Thanks"

"Don't mention it." Vicky said with a smirk. "You can pay me back after we wake up this Samantha I'm dying to meet.

"One thing I didn't mention though," Karen added over her shoulder as she moved to the door "This wet spot on my shirt isn't from me. Sam is a major squirter."

Vicky swooned a bit as they entered the hallway. The idol sitting mischievously behind them. They wouldn't need it for the rest of Samantha's transformation, they could handle that part for themselves.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)