More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Redford13 Redford13

What does Emma discover during the tour?

Her new world.

'Well, as you can see, we are now standing on the ground floor. This is where we sell our mink collection. Mink is one of the most used fur types in the business, because it's relatively cheap to produce and process. Most mink is used in vests and jackets, though we do sell a lot of mink bathrobes as well. Here, try this one on.' He handed Emma a jacket, which was lined with fur on the inside as well. As Emma put it on and admired analyzed herself in the mirror, she immediately felt this feeling of power streaming back into her blood flow, making her more comfortable to be where she was at the moment. The smoothness of the fur was the first thing she noticed, it was almost like silk flowing through your fingers. She put herself on display in the mirror, showing of her ass, as it was partially covered with the soft fur. She had to agree with mister Cannavaro that it indeed was a sporty fur, meant to be worn casually, but the more she examined herself wearing the coat, the more she got the feeling she didn't necessarily want casual when it came to fur. So she handed the coat back to the furrier, and asked: 'Shall we take a look at the next floors, mister Cannavaro?' 'I was hoping you would ask that', he said with a smile. 'And I ask if you would please call me Ricardo. It's handier as I think we will be seeing each other a lot more in the store from now'. Emma was amused and replied: 'Then please call me Emma.' 'I surely will. Now if you would like to follow me.'

The second floor was filled with chinchilla, of which Emma already learned that it is know for its softness. However, nothing could have prepared her for the feeling she experienced when she was handed a chinchilla vest. It was like she was wearing a cloud. It was so soft, she barely noticed it when the fur tickled her cheeks. Again she looked at herself in the mirror, and saw that this was a fur for casual wear, thought it already felt more chic than the mink. She thought it would be a great fur for pillows, as it was relatively short in comparison with the other furs.

Sable was the fur assigned to the third floor, and boy was it great. 'Sable is considered to be the most luxurious and expensive fur to possess. It is almost only used in full length coats, to show off a person's wealth and class'. Emma could only agree with Ricardo, as she was mesmerized by the the thickness of the fur. She was amazed that the fur was still so soft, despite the fact that she could make her hand disappear in its vastness. The moment she put on this enormous coat, that was way too big for her, but still somehow perfect, she knew she had to have one. But that was for another time. First she had to see the rest of the store.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)