More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Redford13 Redford13

What happens next?

The next three floors and an order.

'The next floor is for the raccoon furs of the shop', Ricardo said. 'I think you'll quite like them.' As the elevator doors opened, Emma's mouth fell open for what must have been the millionth time this day. Within seconds she was feeling up a ludicrously large coat, which was again raising her arousal. The extremely lush fur flowed through her fingers, the depth of the light and dark brown shades mesmerizing her. It took several minutes for her to cool down, while she walked around the floor, and when the elevator closed to bring her to the next floor, she made herself promise to buy herself such a magnificent coat.

The final floor contained lynx. Emma immediately found her way to a bed, covered with a lynx bedspread, and almost automatically, startled to wriggle around on it. It was only when she heard the amused chuckle of Ricardo, that she remembered where she was. She quickly got up, showing a shy smile, while she quickly followed the furrier to the last floor. As soon as she could look into the room, her mind went crazy.

In the middle of the room, there was an exact copy of Victoria's coat hanging from a mannequin. She immediately ran towards, pulled it from the mannequin and put it on. A sigh of release, she didn't even know she was holding, escaped her mouth. She felt up her entire torso, from her arms to her waist and shoulders. There was something about this coat that gave her the feeling it was meant to be like this, even more then with Vicky's own coat. 'I see you have found your coat', Ricardo remarked quite dryly. 'What do you mean, your coat?', Emma asked. Ricardo replied: 'Well, one of our more loyal customers purchased two of these, with different sizes, and said we were to display this one in this room, at least for the coming week. Someone would come, according to her, and pick it up. Apparently, that person is you.' Emma didn't know what to say, she was that confused about the whole ordeal. So Vicky planned on getting her hooked on fur. Well, you can't say she failed, Emma thought. 'I think you might like this as well', Ricardo said. 'Close your eyes and stretch out your arms.' As she followed his orders, she could feel up the sexual arousal building up in her body. Suddenly, something warm and furry was put on both her hands and head, and then sealed. 'Open your eyes.' She opened her eyes, but suddenly her eyesight seemed to be darkened by what seemed a million grey hairs. She looked into the mirror opposing her, and saw she was wearing an immense fur hat, also in silver fox, it must have been almost a foot high, and her head was safely locked inside it by the enormous flaps. Her face was completely framed by the fur, her eyes almost invisible, because the hat was hanging over them. Then she looked at her hands, and saw they were sporting two huge fur mittens, which she immediately put on the still bare part of her face, smothering herself in fur. As she calmed down a little, she looked at Ricardo and made a decision. 'Ricardo, here is what's going to happen. I am taking this coat, the hat and the mittens. Enroll me into the customer register. I want one spread of each type of fur you have hear, and than I mean every type. All the foxes, raccoons, lynxes and what not. Same goes for your largest pillows. I'll be back tomorrow, I want them done by then.' 'Of course Miss Watson', Ricardo replied with a laugh, and with that she marched towards the car, still wearing the hat, mittens and coat.

What is Emma going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)