More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 33 by Zingiber Zingiber

What's happening?

Lil and Carmen having a topless dance-off

"This is MY song! Turn it up, guys!" Lil called out. She jumped up from where she was sitting between Samuel and Peggy. Peg's party story would have to wait.

"You like Billy Royce, baby girl?" Carmen asked.

"I LOVE Billy Royce!" Lil said excitedly.

"I do too, especially this one!" Carmen said.

"Ladies," Felipe said, clearing the middle of the living room.

The song's long intro, heavy with bass guitar and drums, let Lil and Carmen get into a dance rhythm. They strutted back and forth facing each other. Carmen worked in a hip shake and Lil matched her.

And then Billy Royce's voice came in. Lil and Carmen grinned at each other and worked in more moves.

Carmen's face glistened as the energetic dance moves warmed her up. She wiped her brow. "Getting hot in here!" she said.

"Hey Carmen, take it off!" Felipe cheered.

Carmen grabbed the hem of her blue sweater and looked a question at Lil. Lil smiled and nodded. Carmen tugged. Up, over, and off, taking her T-shirt with it and leaving her topless.

Lil giggled. Up, over, and off for her. "Dance off!" she said.

"Holy shit!" Patrick said. Things were moving a little faster than he'd expected from Carmen's party 4-1-1.

Samuel smiled. "D'ja think these girls ought to be competing in different weight classes?" he said to Peggy.

Carmen's soft, heavy DD's with big brown gumdrop tips did stack up rather differently than Lil's raspberry-tipped A/Bs.

"Hush," Peggy said. "I can't take you anywhere."

Lil and Carmen sang the next line together with Billy Royce. "Don't let a jerk make you feel shame! Big or small, your butt is beautiful all the same!"

Gary and Bernie looked in to see the dance-off in full swing.

"Yay Lil," Bernie said. "I hoped she'd have a good time."

Gary chuckled. "Billy Royce, what can I say?"

How do things proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)