More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by Ulap38 Ulap38

How do things proceed?

The girls get handsy

"Wow, Carmen..I..you have great boobs," Lil said when the initial excitement died down when the song ended and she had time to really look at the older girl's bare chest.

"Thanks, Lil. I like yours, too," Carmen said with a smile.

"Really? I've always felt they're too small," she said, self-consciously cupping her breasts.

"You hush," Carmen gently admonished, walking over to Lil. She took Lil's hands and lowered them away from where they covered her chest. "Boobs don't have to be big to be nice." Carmen brought her hands up to cup Lil's breasts. She gave a little squeak, But didn't protest Carmen touching her.

"Whoa now," Patrick gasped, leaning forward on the couch.

"They're beautiful," Carmen assured her. "Own who you are. I promise you if you carry yourself with the right confidence and swagger, guys aren't going to give a damn what size your boobs are."

"It's quite true," Sam chimed in.

"Says the guy whose girlfriend has big boobs herself," Peggy teased beside him.

"A coincidence," he assured with a laugh.

"Thanks, Carmen. Could..can I feel yours?" Lil asked tentatively, but with a bit more confidence.

Carmen grinned, thrusting her chest out a bit. "Go right ahead."

Lil took a small breath, but brought her hands out and gently squeezed Carmen's breasts. Carmen cooed at the attention. "Wow, these feel really, really good," Lil told her, squeezing and running her hands along them experimentally.

"Thanks, baby girl."

"Motorboat her!" Felipe called out.

"Man, don't be obnoxious," Mark chided.

"I wouldn't mind it," Carmen laughed. "I love having a face in my boobs."

"You'd give the poor girl a black eye," Patrick teased.

"You weren't complaining when they were in your face," she shot back playfully.

"I never said it wouldn't be worth it," he returned. Lil laughed at the banter.

Gary smiled from his spot beside Bernie, happy to see his sister having a good time.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)