More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

Who is his patient?

Steven

Steven Ambrose, your classic all American kind of guy. He'd worked odd jobs around town however one look at his barrel chest and farmers tan told he made his living out doors. A real sweetheart, he never quite fit in with the machismo of his peers. With his impeccable black hair coiled just so, his clean appearance despite his muddy work, and the soft changes to his face when speaking with another man, it was often suspected he was a closet homosexual. As he rose to meet the Doctor, both of them around the same height, he seemed to look up. Dr Dandy was the kind of man who always felt taller than anyone else.

"Please Steven. Follow me. I understand you have quite the controversial issue to discuss."

"Yes Doctor. You see... I can't hide it anymore. Everyone knows and it's killing me. The guys won't work the fields with me, or if they do they ask to be clear away from me. I understand there's therapy. Ways to cure me."

"Steven, sexuality is not a disease. It's not as I can give you a shot in the arm and a good nights rest. There are some methods, I've never been particularly fond of them myself."

"Please doctor. I'll try anything."

What's your course of treatment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)