More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by mzchandl mzchandl

What's next?

Helping the girls at practices

With the season starting up, the first few weeks of practice were mostly uneventful. Chloe agreed to keep you guys' relationship on the down low, so she didn't make any special moves on you in the lockerroom, but she would always gossip with you about the girls afterwards.

At first many of the girls in the were shy being in the locker room and having to change with a guy around. But after a few days, most all of them had resigned to the fact or simply forgotten you were there, and were stripping down topless to change and hitting the showers without concern.

You obviously took notice of this, and sometimes girls would wiggle their asses a little too much as they walked by you, but nothing ever really crossed a line. The girls mostly just took advantage of your assistant status, throwing their dirty towels at you, and laughing at you occasionally saying 'isn't that right?' whenever talking bad about boys.

The girls did appreciate having a personal assistant around in other ways though. Several girls would have you massage their sore leg muscles or shoulders after long practices. A few of the girls would have you massaging their thighs and ask you to go higher and higher... until noticing another girl watching and then tell you to stop.

Will the 'dry season' be too much for the ladies?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)