More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 32 by Shandy Shandy

What now?

Heading home.

Hunter patted the naked comatose girl, and feeling a pang of guilt picked up her torn dress and partially covered her with it. He was beginning to understand what Dunnigan meant about the animal instincts of his non-human form being difficult to control, but he also couldn't help but savour the pleasure he had taken.

He padded up to the gate and opened it, slipping up to the alley, his senses tingling. Home was thirty minutes by train, perhaps twenty miles by foot. He didn't know how fast he could move, but he figured at least several hours of travel lay ahead of him.

Unless he could find some clothes and transform back and take the train.

He padded up to the mouth of the alley and carefully peered up and down the street. There were a few pedestrians half a block away and a few cars passed, but little else. Hunter gave thanks that his office was located in a part of downtown that pretty much went to sleep after 6 pm. He was several blocks from the entertainment districts, and sidewalk traffic was correspondingly light.

He stepped back into the dark of the alley and considered his options.

He could attempt to walk home, trying to avoid people, or he could find someone roughly his size and take his clothes. Both had risks, and he found his mind turning them over without making a decision. Finally he decided that he could think while he moved, and waiting for a moment when there were no cars and pedestrians were somewhat distant, he ran across the street to the mouth of the alley.

In this manner he travelled for several blocks without being seen before reaching a large urban park. Paved pathways crossed it, well lit by streetlamps, but there was an abundance of open space that he could cross in darkness.

Without hesitation Hunter bounded into the park, slipping under cover of trees and fading into invisibility in the dark.

Does he encounter anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)