More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by ByThePowerOfSCIENCE ByThePowerOfSCIENCE

Well? Dwell on the memory or move on in the present?

Avoid the past. Move on.

Yeah... That might be for the best. After all, not only are flashblacks cliche and overused, but if you suddenly space out, Mary might notice and wonder what you are thinking about. And exactly how do you think that would work out.

"What was I thinking about? Oh, just the first time we had sex. Because when I see you, all I think is that moment."

Yeah, not a good move.

So, you push her foot away, laughing a bit trying to hide your erection of her touch. "My leige, that was simply a weapon to be used against your attacker." you say cracking a smile.

"Oh really knave? Does thee..." she breaks eye contact and runs through words in her head "Thee? Thine? Thou? Hey. Which sounds best?"

"Im pretty sure it would be thou in this case."

"Right. Thou." she clears her throat and gets back into a regal posture. "Does thou not remember...est when thou used thine weapon againstest me?" she says, blushing

Oh crap.

"M.. Mary. I.. I'm real sorry abou-"

"Forget about it Matthew. In case you forgot. I was pretty accepting of thine... weapon." she says with a giggle. She hops off of your legs and offers you a helping hand up. As you rise up, you find your face a couple inches from hers.

She has a small blush, but mostly a wild smile. "So, enjoying college so far?"

I bet you can think of something witty to say

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)