More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by reaper13 reaper13

How does Emma react when she learns of this?

She is outraged

Emma was indignant.
Last night she got woken up by screams in the mansion. She got up from bed, put on a white bathrobe and went to investigate. Probably a couple teenagers who had another childish spat with their mutant powers.
But when Emma entered the hallway she was horrified. A couple hours ago she had send cyclops and wolverine to search for and fight some of those bugs in the city. Now she found them inside the mansion. On top of that, they were trying to infect one of her students.

X-23 had a restless sleep. She felt uncomfortable with Surge and her two friends. There was something inside them that wasn't human. She smelled it. Her senses told her it was best to avoid them.
As she slept her nose picked up that same scent again. Only now it was much more powerful. Her hears noticed some buzzing too. These things woke Laura up, but she kept still and pretended to be asleep.
Once the scent was powerful enough to make her nauseous she jumped up and swung her fist in the direction of the scent. Despite her room being dark, she could clearly see her attacker. A buglike creature with wings and a large tail. Just before her fist hit this monster, she commanded the two adamantine blades hidden in her lower arm to jump out. They cut the flesh between her knuckles and sliced straight through her opponent. The creature fell in pieces on the floor and little larvae fell out. They wiggled a bit, then stopped moving altogether.
Laura listened for more of those sounds, and did indeed hear multiple ones. Her fellow students were in danger. She rushed out of her room and searched for more of these bugs.
Laura quickly found two more and didn’t hesitate to charge it. The first one shot some lightning at her which hit her in the side. She quickly recover, making the second blast hit her and sliced the bug just like the first.

“Stop fighting.” Laure suddenly heard in her head.
“Who is there?” Laure asked.
“Just stop fighting.” The voice said again.
Laura lowered her shoulders and calmed down.
“But … we’re in danger.” Laure said.
“You are safe.” The voice said. “Safe enough for you to undress.”
Laura’s expression relaxed and said, “Undress.”
She then took off her bra and panties.
“Now spread your legs.” The voice in her head suggested.
Laura leaned with her back against a wall and spread her legs for the voice. One of those bugs landed on Laura’s belly and readied itself for infestation. Just before he plunged his tail inside Laura’s pussy, a diamond hand grabbed it.

When Emma saw the bug put X-23 under psychic control she figured it was probably best for her to shift to her diamond shape.
Despite her being a powerful telepath, as long as she is in diamond shape, she is completely invulnerable for any psychic attacks on her.
She managed to just in time grab the bug by its tail and swung it with all her strength against a wall on the other side of the hall. The bug’s carapace shattered and smeared the wall in yellow good.
Emma then exited her diamond shape and restored Laura’s mind. Laure blinked, then realized she was naked in front of her headmistress.
“Put your lingerie back on and get ready to fight.” Emma said. “There are more of these bugs.”

Emma and Laura moved from room to room, saving students and picking up more fighters.
The found firestar, who had been able to burn up the bug that tried to her.

Domino had been able to avoid the bugs as well, thanks to her probability calculations. How nice to have the ability to calculate luck.

Armor had been able to generate a protective field when she felt the bug’s tail inside her mouth, which then expelled the bug from her body. So that kept her safe.

They also found Rogue and Jubilee together in a room. Though both of them were naked, Rogue was safe yet crying, while Jubilee was morose and infected.

This is when Emma noticed the bugs becoming fewer in number, while the number of infected increased.
First they found Illiana Rasputin. She had changed into her battle armor and even summoned her big sword, but the bugs appeared to have been too much for the blonde Russian.

Dani Moonstar also wasn’t able to overcome the bugs. What hurt Emma the most was how Danni was left uncontrollably horny and couldn’t stop masturbating.

Then Emma discovered Prodigy had become a victim. The bugs are now targeting men too? She started fearing for Cyclops. What if he came back infected.
Other infected she discovered were Polaris, dagger, blindfold and nature girl.
The infection of the Stepford Cuckoo’s hit her hardest. They were her favorite students after all.

Which of the Stepford Cuckoo’s do you wish to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)