More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 36 by reaper13 reaper13

Which of the Stepford Cuckoo’s do you wish to follow?

Phoebe

When morning hit, most of the Cuckoo’s were back to normal. Or at least as much as they could.
Phoebe had been masturbating for most of the night until she finally fainted from exhaustion. When she woke she still felt sore.
The first thing she did upon waking was apologize to Sophie. Reactivating the creature her sister was inexcusable. But Sophie said she had already been talking to Esme and Mindee. She came to understand the bogs were able to do things to the human mind and so didn’t hold Phoebe responsible.

Heading to class that day was embarrassing. The five of them have been honor students ever since they arrived here. Now they looked like a bunch of slutty teenagers who got frisky with a couple of jocks four months back and received a ‘special gift’ from them.
They were not the only ones, luckily. Boom-boom, Surge and Ariel showed infection too, like they did last week. Dani, Magic and Jubilee were newly infected too. During lunch they saw Blindfold, Nature girl and dagger had been targeted by the bugs as well and in a later class their teacher, miss Polaris, had a swollen belly too.
Though there were still many students who looked down upon them. They could read it in their minds. Especially Domino had disdain for all the girls that got infected.

Later that day Phoebe and Esme left the group. They wanted to walk through the gardens and get some fresh air. While doing so they heard sounds in the bushes. The two of them sneaked to where the sound came from and found Magik.
She had taken off her school uniform. She sat in the dirt with her back against a tree while wearing only her lingerie and some black gloves.

One of her boobs hung out of her top, free for all to see, with one of her hands playing with it. The other hand was inside her panties.
The two Cuckoo’s used their telepathic ability’s to peer into Magik’s mind and saw what she was imagining.
In her mind, Illyana was back in her old home in Russia. She lay on a haystack, completely naked. On top of her laid her brother, Pyotr Rasputin. He too was naked but even more, he was thrusting back and forth.
“Oh, yes brother.” Illyana said. “Fuck your little sister. Make me feel your big Russian cock. Stretch my poor pussy. Teach me why everybody calls you Colossus.”

Phoebe feared if she watched this too long, she’d get uncontrollably horny again, just like last night. She pulled out of Magik’s mind and whispered to Esme to leave with her. Then Phoebe noticed Esme had one hand up her skirt.
“Esme, stop that.” Phoebe whispered.
When Esme got out of Magik’s mind as well, Phoebe suddenly received an image in her head of herself and Esme hugging while naked.
“Eeuw, Esme, what the fuck.” Was the thought Phoebe send into Esme’s mind.
“I’m sorry,” Esme thought back. “I’ve just been so horny today. These sex thoughts keep popping into my mind of their own.”
“Wait, those were all yours?” Phoebe thought back. “I thought they were mine.”
“Who knows, maybe they are, maybe they're from Mindee or the others.”
Then Phoebe received an image in her mind of herself sucking Esme’s nipples.
“Ok, that one is yours, Phoebs. So what, you’re a lesbian now?” Esme said to Phoebe’s mind.
The two of them were interrupted when Magik moaned a bit louder then she intended. Then they heard her say, “Oh my god, Pyotr, I’m almost there. Cum with me, cum inside your little sister.”
Phoebe quickly grabbed Esme’s arm and pulled her with her, away from Magik.

The two Cuckoo’s knew of a toolshed not too far where they found Magik. Something they discovered while reading the janitor’s mind on a whim. Since there was nothing of value in the shed it was always unlocked.
While heading there, the girls kept seeing themselves in erotic positions with each other. Some of the thoughts came from Esme, the others from Phoebe. But no matter who the thoughts belonged to, they kept making one another hornier.
When they finally got inside the shed, Phoebe and Esme flew into each other’s arms and kissed passionately.
“This is wrong.” Phoebe said. “We are sisters.”
“Mmmh, but it feels so good.” Esme replied.
They kissed again, tongues touching.
“By the way, did you notice Magik’s boobs?” Esme asked.
“They seemed bigger, didn’t they?” Phoebe replied.
“Think that’s because of the bug sex?” Esme suggested.
The two girls started taking off their school uniform until they were topless.
“You’re right, your boobs are bigger too.” Phoebe said.
“As well are yours.” Esme told Phoebe.
“And our nipples are swollen too.” Phoebe comments.
Then Esme leaned forward and started sucking on Phoebe’s teat.
Phoebe gasped I shock of what her just sister did. She intended to reprimand her, but instead just let out a moan.
Esme looked up to her sister, still sucking the nipple and send “I figured you’d like it. You did send this to my brain after all.” To Phoebe’s mind.

Soon Esme and Phoebe Cuckoo were both completely naked in the dusty toolshed. They laid side by side with spread legs. Esme had two fingers inside Phoebe’s pussy, and Phoebe two fingers inside Esme’s. They kissed many times and send their moans as thoughts straight into each other’s, minds.
“Mmmh, Esme, your fingers feel so good in me.”
“Push your fingers in my pussy harder, Phoebe.”
“Alright, I’ll shove them in your slutty pussy, Esme.”
“Yes, I’m the slutty quintuplet. I just laid there and let the bug breed me without resistance.”
“No you’re not, Esme. I took its tail and fucked myself with it. I’m way sluttier then you.”
“Just shut up and fuck me, Phoebe.”

Eventually the two sisters brought each other to orgasm. After that they could finally stop thinking about sex.

Phoebe and Esme felt ashamed for what they’ve done.
Even though they never had a boyfriend and weren’t sexually active, they did think boys were better looking than girls. Yet, their first consensual sexual experience was lesbian .
They decided to put a mental block around the memory they just made so only they could recall it.
Once they returned to their sisters, their minds started flowing into each other’s again. But the other three never learned of what happened in the toolshed.

How does Phoebe change on the second day of infection?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)