More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Catch the dream Catch the dream

What do you see and What do you tell her?

Katy Looks 21 again

Not an ounce of fat on her! Her face was youthful, She looked relaxed and care free! "Katy, you look incredible!" "Thanks Ry! But no one calls me Katy! Only mother," "Call me Babygirl like you always do!" Katy looks at you with a playful cocked eye brow.. Then giggles playfully. You excuse yourself a moment and head off to the En-suite.

Once in the En-suite you take a look at yourself, your still 30 something Ryan. ("Mmmm") you think, She must adore this embodiment like she did when we first met! You yell out to her from the en-suite.."Babygirl, why do you like a older man like me?" Katy replies.."I dont like you, I love you Ry! You know i dig older men, Please dont worry about the age gap honey bear... you have my heart!" Relieved you smile at yourself in tne mirror " _Fucking Awesome wish!" _you whisper to yourself.

You suddenly realise...The Kids! you decide to sent the feelers out. _"Katy, er I mean Babygirl, The Kids?" "What?" _replied Katy. "Kids" you respond feeling a little fearful of Katys response. "What you talking about Ry Ry!" katy replied. ("Oh Shit") you tell yourself... ok ok a wish could bring it all back, maybe later.

Katy strolls into the En-Suite and quietly sneeks up behind you. Not making a sound she presses her naked flesh against you back, Kisses your neck and wraps her thin youthful arms around you. "Ry,Ry, Are you feeling ok handsome?" Katy runs her hand down your chest towards your ever stiffening cock. "Honey Bear, wanna share a shower with me before my first lecture?" Lecture? you think to yourself, "Katys at University?!? Fuck!"

By now Katy was already in the shower, gesturing with her finger to come join her. You step inside the shower with a raging hard on. " Oh My Ry,Ry! Check out your big daddy cock!" Katy dropped to her knees, began giggling as she playfully slaps your cock left and right, Then gobbled it up kissing and sucking on your member. Fuck! Katy is so fucking horny...

Make A Second Wish

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)