More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by fflover58 fflover58

What's next?

Katy strikes back!

As the tight ropes were cut off, Katy waited until old man Welkins dropped his guard even slightly. The horny geezer slowly reached his shaking hands for her sexy body. Before he had the chance to touch Katy, the young woman swiftly delivered a kick to Mr. Welkin's crotch area. A horrendous gasp bellowed from Mr. Welkins, as he staggered back in utter pain.

Katy wasn't finished yet. She darted off the table and sent her creepy captor flying with a roundhouse kick. Unlike her friends, Katy knew how to defend herself and was a black belt.

The of the blow knocked Mr. Welkins out cold, laying on the dirt looking like a discarded corpse. Katy sighed in relief, then scanned the immediate area for other dangers. The shed was full of rusty looking tools and equipment lining the walls, a window facing the direction of the mansion. No phone either.

She could feel the dirty floor beneath her feet collecting filth on her wet soles. Unfortunately, the only shoes were the ones of her captor, which were mud covered boots that looked filthy and certainly would smell even worse.

"I'll have to walk back to the mansion to call someone," Katy thought, none too pleased by her predicament.

Katy pried the boots of Mr. Welkins' passed out feet, indeed smelling a foul odor as they came off. She left the disgusting socks on the old man's feet and carefully placed the oversize shoes on her feet. The pretty redhead then made her way out the shed and carefully walked back to the mansion alone.....or least she hoped she was alone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)