More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by fflover58 fflover58

What's next?

Katy runs into trouble

Katy trudged across the mansion lawn, surprised about how far the old man had managed to carry her. Mist had rolled in over the gentle landscape since the girls had arrived, adding an eeriness that made the redhead co-ed even more nervous.

"The sooner I find the others, the better," Katy decided.

She soon found herself halfway back upon where a set of stone steps lead to what look to once be a majestic fountain. Sad looking plants and weeds grew around the area.

"Some gardener," Katy mumbled.

The suddenly, she felt a presence nearby and turned around. No one was there.

"Hello?" Katy called out, officially creeped out.

Of course, no one replied. Katy felt silly, yet she could have sworn she heard footsteps much like her own. There was a charge in the air as if this particular area was different. Katy didn't like, it continued on her way in a hurry. She made around the fountain before again the pretty lady heard footsteps nearby.

"I know someone's there!" Katy turned around once more, scanning for any signs of movement. "Show yourself! If that's you old man, I'll fucking kick your ass again!"

But Katy's blood turned to ice when she heard giggles. Sweet, yet bone chilling, feminine giggles.

"Hello there...." a voice rang out softly.

"Who's there?" Katy asked, literally shaking in the old man's boots.

"Don't be afraid," another woman's voice said. "We're here to help."

"You look lost," yet one more voice called. "We can help you find your way."

Before she even faced back around, Katy knew the source of the voices were right there behind her. To her horror, three young women around her age stood there in bloodied bridesmaid gowns. Each was partially transparent, smiling wickedly and had staring at her intently. They were ghosts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)