More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

How shall she address you?

Daddy is good

"Yeah, for all intents and purposes, I'm your father. So from now on I expect the love, respect, and especially obedience that comes with that status."

"Ooh, yes daddy. I was born to be your cumdump, now I just need to be raised that way. I'll be a good girl, so don't send your daughter to bed hungry."

"Well, spare the rod, spoil the child. Here's my rod, now suck it."

She is loving your use of authority and begins treating your cock like her favorite popsicle. When you hold her head down at the base, she licks your balls. You fuck her face fast and rough which would be abusive if she were a human with a gag reflex, but for her it's bliss. You pull out.

"Were you about to cum from deepthroat?"

"I can cum from anywhere I'm stimulated, or at will. But the best way is feeding me semen. Please daddy, use any part of me you like and give it to me."

You grab her by the legs, flip her onto her back, and plunge your cock into her pussy. She morphed herself topless and free from restraint they bounced with your thrusts.

"Next time strip away clothes like a human instead of that way, it's sexier."

"Yes daddy, I'll remember. Your daughter will obey your every whim."

"I'm going to cum directly in your womb. It all belongs to daddy so I'm marking my territory"

"Yes daddy, I belong to you, mind and body, to use however you wish, whenever you want. Nothing is off limits to you."

"From now on, you're my daughter Eileen. Now take my cum."

You pour so much cum into her it would definitely be leaking if she weren't absorbing it just as fast. Even the last of it in your urethra is being sucked out by her thirsty orgasming womb.

"Thank you so much for everything daddy. I love you so much."

Now she's going for adorable, and succeeding. Before you can rest though, there's a knock at your door.

Sis or Mom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)