More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

Sis or Mom?

Big sis at the door

"What's going on in there? You watching porn without headphones or something? You better cover up because I'm going to look in."

Your sister opens the door, and your clever new pet morphed into the form of your sheets. She stands at the doorway, wearing pajama pants and a tube top, which contain her DD cup tits, pushed up by her crossed arms.

"Honestly, you need to get a girlfriend to rein in your libido, before you turn into a pervert. I might not be able to show off my sexy body around the house without fear of becoming your fap material."

"That's just wishful thinking on your part Anita. Nothing's stopping you from introducing me to some of your friends, except maybe a brother complex."

"Whatever. I was thinking of having a sleepover here, so you can meet them then. Just try not to get greedy. This isn't one of your animes where every girl wants to do you and doesn't care how many of them you pursue."

"Now you're talking. I'm looking forward to it. Now maybe you should go back to bed before you wake up mom with your tsundere routine."

"Tsundere? Well, that was what I wanted to do the whole time. It's not like I wanted to tease you more, baka."

That sister of yours really presses your buttons, not that that's always a bad thing. It is nice having someone get your references and use that knowledge in playful banter. She did have another point, considering her cleavage is at the forefront of your mind right now.

"So I guess she's my auntie. The phrase just fuck already came to mind during your little back and forth, and I'm half serious about that."

"That really would make me a pervert, wouldn't it. She's still my sister after all."

"So you're not currently pitching a tent in me?"

You check, but there's not even chub.

"Made you look, pervy daddy. Hehehe, it is fun teasing you, but it's even more fun to give you everything you want. Any special requests for the morning?"

"A wake up blowjob obviously, in a sexy form."

"As you wish. I think you're going to like what I have planned for you. Now you rest and save up lots of sperm to feed me."

She retreated back into her original container, perhaps to sleep as well. You wonder if all of this is going to have an impact on your dreams.

What kind of dream do you have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)