More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Cdslavejessie Cdslavejessie

The next week at work…

Tyler goes to the mall and then tries to regain his masculinity

Ok my bad I had a plan for this chapter to go into the work week but I got carried away! I think you boys and girls and gurls will enjoy! I know I did! Please feel free to message me or leave comments about what you want next! Love you all!!!

-Jessica xoxoxoxxxxx

Tyler spent his Sunday trying to relax after his terrible last few days. He woke up, feeling exhausted as had become his norm, showered and did his new skin care routine. There were several steps to the process, so he’d have to make sure he gave himself more time to get ready Monday morning. While the time commitment was a pain in the ass, as was the loss of a piece of his masculinity with all his hair now gone and his face decidedly more feminine, he did have to admit that the silky touch of his skin was incredible.

He found himself several times that day just rubbing his hands over his bare legs, feeling of smooth and soft they were. It was like having a girlfriend’s legs at his beck and call. Even looking at them in the mirror he had to admit he had killer legs even for a girl, and a cute perky heart shaped butt to boot. Which was nice to look at for a moment before he remembered that they were his legs and he shouldn’t have such a girly lower body.

Finishing up in the bathroom, his skin gleaming from the lotions and oils, Tyler went out to get dressed. He needed to get new mens underwear as he couldn’t keep wearing these girly ass panties anymore, even if they felt good on his hairless package and butt. Looking through his new undies, Tyler dug around looking for something not too girly to wear. Unfortunately his new wardrobe was heavily on the girly side, so he was stuck between a black spandex thong with a lace waist band or another pair of boy shorts that was clearly not meant to be worn under clothes. The red boy shorts was made of silky material with a big red bow on the middle of the butt. The bow would clearly show through his pants, so dejectedly he went with the thong.

While the sensation of the thong between his cheeks was new and unexpected, he didn’t hate it. It felt pretty good actually. He’d just need to be careful not to bend over and show the lacy waist band. Throwing on some casual jeans and a button down, making sure to tuck it into his pants so his girly underwear didn’t show, Tyler set off for the high end mall nearby.

Tyler brought his car to the valet at the mall and flippantly tossed him the keys. Aviators on his face, mostly to cover his new feminine features rather than sun protection, Tyler put on his usual strut into the mall. Heading into his usual men’s wear store, he was greeted by Antonio, his usual attendant/tailor.

“Mr Matthews! So good to see you again! Looking fantastic as always, even when you’re going casual! What can I help you with _mio amico? _I have some new suits straight from Milan that will look fantastico!”

Tyler smiled at the friendly Italian man. He’d always liked Antonio. He always complimented Tyler while providing fantastic service making sure he’s always well dressed. Even if he knew he was in it for the commission, the Italian man always put a smile on his face. Antonio was 6 foot with the familiar tanned olive skin of his homeland. Dark brown hair and an always impeccably close shaved face added to his almost model like good looks. The man was fit as well and always impeccably dressed, wearing a clean tan suit with a light blue pocket square and incredible brown Italian leather shoes.

“Antonio good to see you my friend. I was just looking for some underwear and under shirts, buttttt…. I might check out some of your suits if they’re from Milan.”

Antonio clapped his hands and gave a big energetic laugh “Haha! Fantastico fantastico! Come come right this way! Let’s look at the suits first! Let me get you measured again mio amico!”

Tyler went into the back room covered with blue velvet drapes away from prying eyes, feeling at home in this masculine oasis. He took a deep breath and let it out with a smile as he took of his sunglasses. Antonio looked at his face smiling his normal smile before it faltered just for a moment before coming back even bigger and brighter than before.

Tyler awkwardly smiled back at the tall dark Italian man before slipping in his Air pod, a little uneasy in the man’s gaze. Turning on his usual meditation, Tyler closed his eyes to immersive himself in the calming waves and soft female voice….

Tyler opened his eyes and saw he was in the front of the store. Blinking in confusion, he felt his lashes felt… heavier? And he could see them in his vision. He looked down at himself and was stunned by what he saw. He was still wearing a blue button down shirt, but it was different than the one he came in with. The fabric was a shiny blue silk. The sleeves were loose on his arms as before but were now folded back into a 3/4 sleeve on his hairless forearms. The torso of the shirt was tight against his chest, and the top buttons weren’t just unbuttoned but removed, showing a deep V that was anything but masculine. It was no longer tucked into his pants, but tied in a cute bow above his navel, showing off his toned stomach and lower back.

He still wore jeans but these were new. And tight. Like skin tight, forming around all of the curves of his toned legs and especially his butt. It seemed like it was made to lift and accentuate his butt, acting like a push up bra. He had a slim brown belt around his waist, but with how tight the jeans were it was mostly decorative. He could see a slight bulge from his crotch through the jeans as well. The legs were tastefully cut at the ankle with slight fraying, showing off quite a few inches of hairless leg. And his usual Jordan sneakers were gone. In their place was a strappy brown sandal that wrapped around his ankle a few times before being tied off in a bow in the back. His pink painted toenails gleamed through the sandal, humiliating him more since he had forgotten they were painted so femininely.

Tyler rushed to a mirror and his manicured and clear polished nailed hand went to his mouth. His brown hair had been brushed and styled into a swooping feminine hairstyle with bangs swooped across his forehead like some twink at a gay night club. But the worst part was the light make up on his face. His face looked flawlessly smooth from the foundation, with a light pink blush on his cheeks. He had some eyeliner around his eyes and mascara plumping up his lashes. His eyebrows had been touched up with an eyebrow pencil, sharpening the lines and darkening his brows. A shiny lip gloss had been applied to his plumped up lips, making them look so inviting as they parted in the mirror.

Just then Antonio arrived from the back and placed his big hands on Tyler’s hips, standing over him possessively. “Ahhhh mio amore, preening in the mirror again. I told you I do good work! I know you love your new look and you’ll really love your new suits. They fit your new image.”

Tyler turned away from the pretty femboy in the mirror and looked at Antonio. He didn’t realize how close he would be as he turned and his delicate manicured hands ended up on Antonio’s broad muscular chest. He looked up at the italian man, so confused on what had happened in what seemed like moments, his lips opened up into a part but he was unable to speak.

“Ahhh no no bella, I cannot kiss you at work, at least not in front of the store unlike back in the back room hahahaha no you must wait for your bellisimo. I will call you later, bella, now get going before I get in trouble. Your suits will be delivered later tonight don’t you worry that cute little butt of yours”

Antonio slapped him on the butt, making sure to cup it and grab a handful before letting go. “And I love your panties, pretty boy. Can’t wait to see how pretty we can make you”

Tyler was stunned, being slapped on the ass and groped by another man. What was all this Bella talk?? And talk to me later? Fuck no you queer! Wait, he saw my panties!!?!?! But Tyler was in full on panic mode so he just quickly ran out of the shop, with Antonio laughing behind him as he ran away.

Tyler slowed down once out of eyesight of the menswear store. He kept his head down as he power walked through the mall, but saw quite a few looks from men and especially women as he traversed through the upscale shops. The women gave him approving looks at his chic outfit, loving that a gay man was so confident in himself to dress as he wanted. The men’s looks ranged from disgust to approval to outright leers at his tight body on display in his outfit. Tyler quickened his step to get away from all the stares.

He made it to the valet who did a double take at the effeminate man, woman?, before him. The guy who dropped the car off certainly changed his look dramatically in the couple hours he’d been there. But he was a professional so he took it in stride and grabbed his high end car. Tyler couldn’t get in fast enough, starting the engine and pressing his pink toed feet to the gas, speeding out of the parking lot. It was only then that he realized that he was hard as rock in his tight jeans and thong.

Tyler slammed the door of his apartment shut behind him. Thankfully, no one in his apartment had seen him in his fruity get up. He stomped into his room and looked in the mirror again. His normal masculinity was gone. All that was left was an effeminate femboy in a cropped satire of a man’s dress shirt, super tight skinny jeans, and strappy sandals. Tyler was disgusted looking at himself, but for some reason his dick was still hard as ever. He had to get out of this girly get up and reclaim his masculinity.

Tyler stripped out of the shirt, more a blouse really, and thanked God he didn’t see a bra underneath. Were his nipples a little bigger and darker? No, just mind playing tricks on him. He untied the little bows on his sandals and flung them across the room. He slowly stripped out of his skinny jeans. He tried to get out of them faster but they were so tight it took a lot of effort to get them past his butt and thick thighs. Finally free of his outer feminine wear, left with only the black spandex thong with lacy waist bands, Tyler stomped over to the bathroom and washed the muck off his face. It didn’t come off easily, or completely with the eyeliner, but after several washes he was back to his relatively normal self.

Seeing the thong still flossing his butt cheeks and encasing his hard 6 inch member, Tyler needed to change out of it. Going back into his room, he started to look for bags of new men’s underwear when he realized he didn’t come in with any. He’d been so thrown off by his sudden change of outfits and the amorous touching of Antonio, that he hadn’t purchased any new underwear. We put his hands on the waist band of his panties to take them off but stopped. The idea of being fully naked or going commando disgusted him so much that he couldn’t go nude. And looking in his underwear drawer, this was the best option at the moment, unless he wanted to wear something bright or pink. Resigned to his black lacy fate, he threw on a pair of joggers and a t shirt. Seeing his painted toes again, he grabbed a pair of socks to cover the offensive pink color. Of course the only socks he had were either bright pink or white ankle socks with a lacy ruffle around the ankle. Not wanting any more pink in his life he slipped on the ruffled ankle socks, tucking the lacy ruffle into the legs of his joggers. It never came to mind to try and take the pink polish off.

Pouring himself a stiff whiskey, Tyler slumped onto his leather couch, questioning everything around him. Why was he dressing so femininely? What did Antonio mean by what they did in the back room? And why was he so hard thinking about his mall excursion? It must’ve been adrenaline and fear boner. No way he liked being seen dressed so proactively and feminine! So exposed and humiliated being looked at like that! And no way was he turned on by the clothes! It had to have been the adrenaline. Yeah, that’s it.

And the stress from work and this weekend was just getting to him. Taking over Spade Corp was a ton of work. All this was just left over stress from the months of late nights. It must be it. Gotta be it.

Tyler downed his drink and poured himself another. While sipping he looked down and saw the bulge in his shorts, begging for attention. He had to take care of this while also regaining some masculinity. He opened his phone and pulled up Britney’s contact. But staring at him was her message from the other night and he remembered waking up with her red panties on and lipstick on his lips. He felt his dick throb as he thought about it but he shuddered and quickly closed her contact. He didn’t need any more of this gay shit in his life. He needed to feel like a man again and fuck some pussy.

Not wanting to deal with the liberal ideals of Tina and her love of LGBT-whatever, he pulled up Amanda’s contact. The plastic bimbo Barbie that was always down to fuck. Sure, she was an air headed idiot, but he wasn’t hitting her up to talk global economics. He just needed to feel like a man again.

He sent her a text asking if she was free for a quickie and she almost immediately responded, “ohhhh yayyyy Daddy! I was just, like, finishing a boozy brunch with my girlfriends and was feeling a little frisky for you! Oh wowww it’s already 6 o clock? Heehee time flies! I’ll be there in 20 ❤️”. Tyler sighed in content, happy he’s taking steps to get back to manhood.

20 minutes and another whiskey later, a knock on his door announced Amanda’s arrival. Tyler opened the door to a beautiful bottle blonde bombshell. Amanda was clearly a little drunk, but she still looked incredible. Her blonde hair was long from her extensions in a half up/half down look with a high pony on the back of her head with hair cascading down in soft waves underneath. If her hair wasn’t up it would fall halfway down her slender back. She had a middle part with two wavy bangs framing her face.

Her make up was done heavy but impeccably, with contour and highlighter accentuating and hiding necessary areas across her face. She wore a pink eyeshadow, blending from dark to light from inside out. Her fake eyelashes were long and full, as was her eyeliner into a cat eye. Her cheeks were full of filler and pink blush making them rosy. And her inflated lips were glossy pink, shining in the the light, perfectly plump to fit her own desire for something to slip between them.

Her top was a lacy soft pink balconette bra, holding up her fake DDs in perfect push up position. Two solid pink straps an inch across went over her small shoulders. Wearing just the bra would be too slutty in Amanda’s eyes during the day, at night would be just fine if accessorized correctly, so she wore a cropped light purple jacket over it. Of course she wore it without her arms in the sleeves as that was a classier look in her eyes. Her toned stomach from diet, work outs, waist training, as well as some minor surgery swooped inwards into a dramatic hourglass from her large inflated chest, coming to a measly 24 inches. Her navel was pierced with a gold piercing. Her bi-weekly spray tan kept her skin a sun kissed tan look, and her body lotion had some small glitter to it making it shine even more.

Her skirt was the same light purple shade as her jacket and a soft stretchy material that came down to mid thigh. And it needed to be stretchy from the BBL she got last year. The combination of BBL and constant squats and glute work outs made her butt and thighs incredible. He 38 inch hips looked even bigger when compared to her 22 inch waist. And the skirt was skin tight accentuating every curve.

Her legs were bare and shiny from the same glittery body lotion, looking like a swimsuit models. Down to her feet where she wore pink rounded toe platform pumps. They had a 1 1/2 inch hidden platform with a 6 inch heel, bringing her 5’3” frame well over Tyler’s 5’6”. There was was a thick band covering her toes but letting her white nails peep out of the front. Another thick band wrapped around her ankle with gold chains dangling from them.

She wore big Chanel hoop earrings with their logo on the lower part of the hoop. Next to them were two diamond studs. She had several gold necklaces around her neck, with the main one with a heart shaped lock just below her throat on her collar bone. Dangly bracelets on both wrists with a number of rings on her fingers. And her nails were coffin shaped acrylics in a pink ombré fading from dark to light.

The brunch bitch smiled seeing Tyler and momentarily faltered seeing his smooth shaved face. Amanda was no stranger to cosmetic procedures, so she could see the Botox on his forehead, the filler in his cheeks, and the slightly plump lips. His usual gentleman style masculinity was replaced with a softer, more “metro” look. She didn’t hate it, in fact she quite liked the more feminine look, she just hadn’t been expecting it.

She quickly returned the bimbo smile to her face and leaned in, making sure her cleavage was well on display. “Hiiii Ty Ty! Glad you hit me up! Brunch with the girlies allllwaayyyss has me wanting to see you *giggle*”

Tyler’s machismo and ego returned seeing the buxom blonde happy to see him. “Glad to hear it, Amanda. Always happy to see your *looks deliberately at her chest* smiling face”

Amanda giggled again at his blatant ogling. She paid for em to be seen, so she liked them being seen. She strutted into his penthouse, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek as she entered, rubbing her long nails along his chest as she strolled by. She made sure to really roll her hips and make her butt jiggle through her tiny thin skirt with each step. Tyler watched mesmerized by the surgically perfect backside and she made her way over to his wet bar and poured herself a vodka soda with lime and pouring him another glass of whiskey. Tyler sat down on the comfortable leather couch overlooking the city and the sun setting on it. The view of the city, combined with the sluttily dressed blonde fixing him a drink brought him back to his happy place.

With her back turned towards him, she had bent slightly forward at the waist to show off her butt to her man. Tyler looked and enjoyed the view. “Wow that skirt is cute! Wonder where she got it from. I wonder if they have it in my size. And her heels are killer! Really arches her feet and gives her legs a toned look and accentuates her butt. Heels like that could make my butt even better looking” Tyler thought to himself raising his glass to his lips but stopped halfway realizing what just went through his brain.

Shaking it off as weird intrusive thought, Tyler went back to watching her as she turned on her heel with a smile and slowly walked towards him with her glass in hand with a small straw in the tumbler. She took one hand and slowly pushed her jacket off one shoulder, coyly looking at him through her big lashes, before sliding the other shoulder off leaving her in just her bra and skirt.

“Her boobs look amazing! Her doctor did great work. And that bra is really pretty with all the lace detailing on it. Really pushes them up to! How would it feel to have big breasts like that? It’d take some getting used to but I think it would be fun” Tyler thought again but before he could really process that thought, Amanda was straddling his lap, her feminine thighs on either side of his own legs as she leaned in for a kiss.

The two pairs of plumped up lips met each other, one set much more inflated than the other. Amanda always enjoyed kissing Tyler, he was a great kisser, but this time was different. It definitely wasn’t bad, he’s still a great kisser, but the masculine feelings from his scruff were gone. His plumped up lips felt more like one of her girlfriends on a drunken night out than a hot masculine guys. But she still enjoyed it. A lot!

Amanda backed up from the kiss, sitting her plump ass down on Tyler’s thighs and crotch as she took a sip through the straw of her drink. “Wow, her lips look so good pursed around the straw like that! So plump and looks so inviting for something to slip between them. I wonder if my lips will ever look like that, and how something slipping between my own would feel.” Tyler thought but quickly realized what he was thinking. He needed to get these thoughts out of his head! And the best way to do that, in his eyes, was to get some head.

Tyler grabbed her drink and put it on the end table. “Enough teasing, get to work, girl” Tyler ordered as he put his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed down.

Amanda liked his dominant attitude and was happy to oblige. She looked at the hand on her shoulder and blinked at his nails. Those were definitely not a masculine man’s nails. Is that clear polish on them? They do look cute I gotta say, before sliding down Tyler’s body to the ground on her knees. Making sure her back was arched just right so he could see her heart shaped butt as she bent down to his lap, Amanda’s acrylic nails grabbed the waistband of his joggers.

Tyler panicked, remembering the lace thong he was wearing and grabbed her hands. “Here let me help you” he said as he carefully grabbed both his pants and his panties and slipped both down to his ankles.

But Tyler had forgotten about his heart shaped pubes and Amanda’s eyes widened in surprise…. That turned to glee. She squealed and clapped her hands seeing the neatly trimmed heart. “Oh. My. Gawwddd!! That’s so cute! I love it! And nicely trimmed too so I wont get those pesky little hairs in my mouth.”

Trying to think quickly, Tyler responded, “yeah I, uh, wanted to do something special for you. Thought it would be a, uh…. Nice treat?” Tylers lie was thin but the bimbo fell for it.

“Oooooo I love it it’s so cute! And so thoughtful too, Ty Ty!” But then her face turned quizzically looking at what was below the pubes. She swore that his dick was hard as a rock when she was on top of him. But now it was a soft little noodle.

A little drunk, Amanda decided to tease him a bit. “Awww did someone get shy? It’s ok little guy! I won’t bite *giggle*” she took her nailed index finger and tickled Tyler’s flaccid and seemingly shrunken penis. Tyler was completely humiliated. He’d never had this issue before ever. He was always ready to go and was never ashamed of his size at 6 inches. But now, his little two inch soft dick was being laughed at by Amanda. And for some reason, he found it incredibly hot at the moment.

“Aww come on little guy come out and play! Or are you not man enough to and you’re just a shy little guy?” She teased again. Tyler felt so horny and ashamed at that moment but he felt his dick twitch wildly at the teasing. But didn’t get any harder.

“Hahahaha oh he seemed to like that! You like being made fun of for being such a little guy?” She grabbed the shrunken shaft between two fingers and made tiny strokes up and down. It twitched again but still remained soft.

“Wellllll, maybe you just need a little help? Here, let Amanda help honey” she said with a smile leaning in and engulfing his dick in one swoop between her plump pink lips. Tyler moaned his pleasure as she slowly worked it up and down. Well, up and down went quickly with how small it was. She ran her tongue over the head and tickled it with the tip. She sucked in her cheeks to try to get some pressure on it. But still it remained soft.

Tyler was wrought with pleasure and shame as she sucked on his limp dick. Sure the sucking felt good but not as good as it normally did. He didn’t feel powerful and in charge taking away from the pleasure. Instead he felt inadequate and emasculated. It had to be the whisky. That’s it. Just hitting me all at once.

Amanda kept sucking but it was still not working. So she went to her go to and brought her long fingernails up to his thighs and lightly scratched him, gently running her pink coffin nails up and down his thighs. “Did he shave his legs?? Omg he did! And they’re so smooth too!! Even smoother than mine! I mean I prefer the rugged gentlemanly look with hairy legs buuttttt I’m kinda liking this new Ty Ty.” Amanda thought as she tried to bring life to his limp noodle.

She started going lower down his legs, feeling the soft girly skin and how silky smooth it was. And enjoying it too. It was like hooking up with a girlfriend but with a dick…. Well, kind of with a dick with how tiny this thing was in her mouth. As she traced down his legs and calves, she reached the pooled pants and underwear at his ankles where she felt…. Lace?

She pulled off of his dick with a soft pop that made Tyler groan with need. She looked down at her hands and pulled the lacy fabric up his legs to his knees where the black lace and spandex thong was revealed.

“Oh. My. GAWWWDDDDDD!!! You’re wearing panties?!?! Holy shit Tyler! And a really cute pair at that. These are expensive I know that store. Are these yours? Do you crossdress? Omg I LOVE queens! Dolls are so so so incredible!” Amanda’s thoughts were going a mile a minute as Tyler sat back into the couch stunned and terrified that his secret was out! He couldn’t speak due to the fear as she kept gushing about him being a crossdresser!

But then a thought hit her. He had been hard as a rock before she pulled down his pants. Was it the panties that got him off? A wicked smile spread across her lips. “I think I know why little Ty Ty was shy. He was missing his cute little panties!”

Before Tyler could react or respond, Amanda slid the thong up his legs, lifting up his butt to make sure the thick lacy black waist band fit snugly on his hips. Tyler was about to respond, and angrily respond at that, when suddenly he felt his dick begin to grow in its spandex prison. He looked down with wide eyes as the bulge in the shiny black thong got bigger and bigger. Tyler looked up at Amanda whose mouth was in a surprised O face and her eyes twinkled with delight.

“Oooooooo that was it! Ty ty likes wearing pretty panties! And a thong too! Naughty girl! *giggle*” Amanda teased.

“Amanda it’s not what it looks like….. mmmmmmMMMMMMMM!!!” Tyler started to protest but then Amanda traced her long nails along the hard imprint on his thong. His protests turned to a long girly moan, sounding much more feminine than his normal masculine groans. The feeling was incredible, he’d never felt so good than at that moment.

Amanda was enjoying this turn of events. Tyler was normally so dominant and kind of a dick, which she of course loved as much as it hurt her relationships. But maybe it was the but the way she was controlling Tyler was way more intoxicating than the Prosecco at brunch. She continued gliding her fingernails over his panty covered cock as she took her other hand and lifted his shirt off of him. She discovered that Tyler’s new found hairlessness wasn’t just his legs but his whole body. Tyler’s toned and fit body was still there, but looked so much different without the body hair. More…. Metro…. More…. Feminine. And she noticed that his nipples were hard too, and a little puffy as well. “Well, let’s see where this goes” she thought as she took her nails and gently stroked his nipple.

“MmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM!!!! Oh my goddddd!” Tyler moaned as he bit his plump lip at the electric feeling on his nipple. His nipples had never been sensitive before but now?? Now they felt INCREDIBLE!

“Thats right, Ty Ty! Feels good doesn’t it. Those soft panties on your hard dick. My nails rubbing your nipples. Good girl”

Tyler almost protested her calling him good girl but she pinched his nipple making him open his mouth and try to scream with pleasure but nothing came out. He just looked at her wide eyed as she looked back with lust.

“You look so cute in your little thong! But does little Ty have more in her wardrobe? Let’s go see honey” she grabbed his hand with one hand and lifted him up. She held onto his hand as well as his cock, leading him towards his bedroom. Tyler wanted to protest. To stop this. To grab her and bend her over and show how manly he really was. But he was puddy in her manicured hands. So he followed like a puppy, with his panty covered dick leading the way.

The two entered his bed room and she gently pushed him back onto the bed, assuming the dominant role. That must’ve really gotten to her as she’d never acted like this before. She clicked in her heels over to his dresser and opened it up, gasping and giggling in delight at the numerous colors and delicate fabrics hidden within.

“Ty you have been a naughty bitch! You should have told me you were such a slut! Look at all this lingerie! Omg so expensive too you must’ve spent a fortune!” Amanda held up a purple and black push up bra with a front clasp and a black lace racerback design for the back. The cups were easily a DD cup as she held them up to herself.

“I could barely fit this bra so I know you can’t. You have dreams of having some big titties huh, girlie? Showing off the girls for all the guys to see? *giggle* they have amazing breast forms and breast plates that can make that happen Ty! You should try it out”

Tyler hated the insinuation that he wanted to turn guys on with his big tits, but his cock betrayed him as it twitched hearing it. A small wet spot formed on the fabric of his thong as he leaked precum into it.

She put the bra back and rifled through his lingerie as Tyler just sat back and idly and subconsciously stroked a nipple, loving the feeling. Amanda gasped again as she held up a red silk bustier with a big silk bow right between the A cup push up bra cups. Two thin straps went over the shoulder and the cups would provide some lift and padding to look like small breasts. The bottom of the bustier came to just below the navel and provided some light boning to bring in the waist and smooth out the figure.

Of course she dug through the panty drawer and found the matching red silk boyshort panty with a matching red silk bow on the butt, the same pair Tyler debated on wearing earlier.

“Ok Ty Ty, let’s see how you look as my little present.” Tyler was completely at her mercy. His body had taken control even as his mind was trying to fight it. The pleasure was just too much for him to fight. He watched as Amanda sauntered over, making sure her hips rocked with each step staring directly at the pretty boy before her. She reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. Shimmying it off her ample hips, she let the purple body con skirt fall to the floor revealing her light pink Brazilian cut lace panties. The backside was cut between a thong and bikini cut, showing off well over half her augmented butt. The straps were high cut, falling high up on her hips showing off a lot of thigh.

“I felt over dressed with you in your lingerie. Do you like my pretty bra and panties Tyler?” She slowly spun around running her hands up and down her body, lifting and cupping her DD tits. Tyler frantically nodded and he rubbed his panty covered cock faster.

“Yesssss, yes I do Amanda” he panted.

“Do you want to wear your own pretty lingerie?”

Tyler tried to shake his head no but Amanda leaned forward showing off her big breasts in her balconette bra and grabbed his hand that was stroking his cock.

“I’ll ask again, do you want to wear your pretty lingerie?” Amanda gripped his cheeks in one hand, pursing his lips and squishing his cheeks as she grasped his panty covered cock. Tyler frantically nodded and a muffled and mushed “yesshhh! Yesshhh I do!” Came out. Amanda smiled and said a single phrase.

“Good girl”

Tyler couldn’t stop his body from giving a girly groan of pleasure. Amanda slipped the bustier around his chest, clasping the busks in the back as tight as possible. She reached into the cups and pulled them up into the push up padding, creating small cleavage. She straightened the big bow that spread from the edge of each cup and giggled at how much fun she was having. And she couldn’t believe how wet she was from all this.

She then grabbed his thong and pulled it off his legs. Tyler watched as his dick went from full and hard to small in shriveled in seconds. But the horniness was still there. Amanda was amazed at the sudden change. Where was the masculine dominant man who would bend her over and fuck her silly? She still wanted that, and would find it somewhere else obviously, but this. This was FUN!

Amanda slid the silky red panty up Tyler’s legs, making sure it was pulled up nice and tight up his tight butt. The bow on the back was a super nice touch to his new look. Amanda stepped back and looked at Tyler. Where she expected a masculine man in lingerie, instead she saw a very pretty looking femboy with a rock hard boner.

“Oooooo I LOVE your new look girlie! Now your face is pretty but let’s make it prettier!” She reached over to her purse and pulled out mascara, eyeliner, blush and a red lipstick. Working quickly but with a practiced hand, she worked her magic on Tyler. Giving Tyler a wing tip eyeliner and plumping up his naturally long lashes with mascara really made his eyes much more feminine. His skin was gorgeous, she needed to remember to ask him what treatments he got to make it so smooth and blemish free as she added blush to his filled up cheeks. She then carefully outlined his lips with her lip liner, going slightly outside the lip line to make them appear bigger but applying two thick coats of lipstick. Then with her comb and brush styled his hair into a cute longish femboy look, similar to the one from the mall. Swooping bangs across his forehead and with carefully styled hair brought his masculine hair into an adorable pseudo longish pixie cut.

“One last touch girlfriend, and Tara is complete!” Amanda unclasped the heart shaped gold lock necklace and slipped it around his neck.

“Voila! Tara is born!” Tyler looked over to the mirror and barely recognized himself. Sure, he could tell he was still a guy, but the make up and hair combined with the slutty lingerie and the push padding on his chest made him question if “he” was the right pronoun. While his brain raged against the feminine image looking him in the mirror, his body couldn’t help licking across his red lips and bringing his hand back to his raging hard cock.

“Oh my god. I’m….. pretty!” Tyler uttered.

“Yes you are Tara! You’re GORGEOUS! Now, put those pretty lips to work girlie!” Amanda grabbed the back of his head and shoved it down to her pink panties. Tyler barely resisted as he parted his plump red lips and stuck out his tongue to taste Amanda’s wet pussy.

Amanda pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his face while moving her panties to the side to allow full access. Tyler was always very good at cunnilingus and his new feminine look seemed to bring those skills to the forefront. Amanda was immediately moaning as his tongue went to work on her soaking wet pussy. She started riding his face, moving her hips back and forth knowing she wouldn’t last long. Tyler worked his tongue up and down her smooth pussy trying his hardest to get her to cum. He tried moving his hands to his hard panty covered cock but she grabbed them before they had a chance and held them tight.

“Not yet sissy! Make me cum! Be my lesbian bitch and eat my pussy! Come on I’m close Tara! Right there right there rightthererightthererightthere! Yes yes yes oh my god IM CUMMING UNNNGGHHHHH!!!” Amanda sat down with full to get the full feeling of his tongue and face. Tyler tried to struggle out but her position and weight were too much as the waves of orgasm crashed over her. Tyler was losing oxygen and trying to get out when suddenly Amanda lifted off allowing him to breathe a deep breath.

Amanda and Tyler were both panting for air both for different reasons. Amanda looked down at Tyler in the aftermath of her orgasm and saw the slightly smudged make up on the femboys face. She smiled big imagining all the fun they’d have together. Tyler looked back with a pathetic look on his face and lust in his eyes as he was still horny as he’d ever been!

“Oooo I smudged your make up. Here let me clean it up”. With a few tissues and some deft strokes of lipstick and blush, Tyler was back to looking as pretty as ever.

Suddenly, Amanda stood up and grabbed her skirt, lifting it up her legs and straightening it over her hips. Checking herself in the mirror she straightened her outfit and make up.

“Um, Amanda. Are you leaving? I’m still… I haven’t… ummmm…” Tyler looked down at his throbbing hard cock encased in its silky prison.

“Oh honey, you can take care of that yourself. You were a nice appetizer but I need a real man and a thick cock after that lesbo experience. Don’t get me wrong, you were great and we are, like, TOTALLY doing this again, but mama needs a man. I’ll see myself out, Tara! So happy you’re embracing your girly side. I gotta raid your lingerie drawers for date nights btw. See ya, Tara girlie!” And with that, Amanda turned on her pink heeled feet and clicked out of his room.

Tyler was stunned. The combination of horniness, , and whatever mental issue he was having left him speechless on his bed. What the hell just happened?? He looked over in the wall mirror and saw his plump red lips, feminine chest covered in a red bustier and was more confused then ever.

At that moment he heard his apartment door open and Amanda’s voice. “Oh hi! You here for Tara, I mean Tyler? Delivery?”

And a masculine voice responded! “Yes, I have some new suits for ‘him’ he told me to drop them off”. The Italian accent gave him away. It was Antonio!

“Oh alright come right in I guess I was on my way out. Ooooo those suits are cuuuUUUteeee! Buh bye!” Amanda responded before the he heard the door close.

Tyler listened and heard nothing. Oh thank god he just dropped them off. But then he heard footsteps coming down the hallway. Oh no! Antonio was coming in!

What happens with Antonio???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)