More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by AllTheseRoadworks AllTheseRoadworks

What's next?

Diana Tells The Truth, Part 5

Diana Tells The Truth, Part 5
Story by All These Roadworks (2022).

Author's Note: If you enjoy this story, you can support my writing through the purchase of an e-book or membership at AllTheseRoadworks.com! (Click here to view the store.)

===

She was known to the world as Power Girl – Kara Zor-El – Kryptonian refugee from a parallel universe. People cheered her for her heroic deeds – and, to her occasional embarrassment, fetishised her for her memorably large breasts.

She was a superhero – but even superheroes can make mistakes, and hers was not paying attention to her surroundings as she flew high above Smallville.

It came out of nowhere – a blazing bolt of light, heat and . The impact sent her flying off course – but even worse, the fire burned away her iconic white costume, and suddenly she was flying nude, her huge tits swaying beneath her, her hairless Kryptonian cunt exposed to the world.

She blushed, and swore. It had been too long since she’d gone up against a villain that used fire - instead of just “lasers” - and she’d purchased several new copies of her costume since then. She could have just had Kal-El - Superman - construct them on the Kryptonian machines in his Fortress of Solitude, and then they’d have been fireproof, coldproof and basically everything-else-proof - but she felt profoundly embarrassed about giving Kal her bust measurements, about discussing how to tailor the crotch so it covered her without giving her cameltoe, and she knew that he judged her over the “cleavage window” in the front of her costume.

“Supergirl and I wear this emblem on our chests because it represents what we stand for,” he had told her once. “You’re a Kryptonian, but in the place where we show our values, you show your…” and he had blushed, because of course he was too noble to say “fuckbags”, but Kara knew what he was thinking.

So she had bought her outfits from a cheap human tailor, and now she was getting what she paid for - completely nude, half a kilometre above the farms of Smallville, and nothing to cover herself with in sight.

She turned to look at who had attacked her - and was surprised to see it was Starfire. More surprising was that Starfire, too, was nude, the beautiful alien woman’s orange skin completely uncovered. Starfire had just throw one of her “starbolts” at Power Girl, burning off her costume, and was preparing to unleash another.

“Kory!” yelled Kara indignantly. “What are you doing?”

“I’m sorry,” said Starfire. “I belong to Lex Luthor now. I’m his good little fuckslave. Zatanna fixed my mind for him, and now I’m learning how to be fun to again, just like I used to be when I was a on Tamaran. Lex says I don’t deserve clothes and neither do you.”

Power Girl’s eyes widened in horror. Starfire serving Lex Luthor? Her mind controlled by Zatanna? Why would Zatanna do that? How had this happened?

Before she could work it out, Starfire threw another starbolt. This one caught Kara right in her left tit, blasting her backwards through the air. She grunted in pain - that *hurt*. She resisted the urge to massage her bruised breast.

“Stop this!” cried Power Girl. “I can help you, Starfire! We’ll get you help!”

“I’m sorry,” said Starfire. “But I can’t.” And she threw another starbolt, this time at Power Girl’s exposed cunt.

Kara doubled over, partly in pain, but partly to hide the embarrassing truth that this targeted application of was making her *wet*. It was a fetish she had never shared with anyone - because how could she? There were a limited number of people in the world powerful enough to hit her hard enough that she could *feel* it, and she was related to many of them, and the rest were largely either her close friends or monstrous psychopaths. The very thought of going to her (alternate dimension) cousin Kal-El and saying, “I want you to kick me in the cunt, hard, so I can cum,” made her go purple with humiliation.

She had had to make do with defending her pussy and tits less effectively than she might have while fighting villains who she was sure she could defeat with a handicap. She could still reliably reach orgasm by remembering that time that Gorilla Grodd had grabbed both of her tits in his hands and *squeezed*, or the time that Mongol had used a steel girder like a baseball bat and hit her full strength right between the legs….

“Kory, if you do that one more time, I’m going to have to take you down,” said Power Girl warningly. She straightened a little, offering Starfire a clear shot at her tits - and moaned as Kory took it, hitting her dead-centre on the left nipple with a starbolt.

“That does it,” she said - wishing that she could let Starfire beat at her udders a little longer - and flew straight at the nude alien girl. It was embarrassing to be doing this naked, but what choice did she have?

The two women collided in mid-air, and Power Girl took the time to deliver two powerful punches to Starfire’s breasts and one to her cunt. She had no idea if Starfire liked the pain as much as she did, but it was satisfying to hurt a girl’s tits anyway, and Starfire was giving her a perfect excuse. Then she tried to put Starfire in a headlock, and bring her to the ground.

“EKAM EHT S’WOC SREDDU YVAEH,” yelled a voice suddenly, and Power Girl looked around in surprise - only to see Zatanna a few metres away, hovering in the air under the power of her magic. Kara had only a second to register this sight, before she felt herself suddenly plunging downwards.

She was being pulled by her breasts. Her tits suddenly felt like there was an incredibly heavy weight hanging from each nipple, pulling down on them agonisingly. Starfire twisted free of her grasp, and then Power Girl was plummeting downwards by her tits, screaming in pain.

She hit the ground hard - and couldn’t get up. She could no more lift her own breasts off the ground than she could have cut off her own arms. She tried to push herself up, but she was trapped, lying face down in the Smallville soil.

Three sets of feet landed around her. One was Starfire - nude and gorgeous. Another was Zatanna, who was wearing something like her regular outfit - fishnets and high heels, corset and top-hat - but with nothing covering her cunt or tits, and what looked like a bunny-tail butt plug shoved in her ass.

The third was Wonder Woman - Diana - and when Kara saw that even Wonder Woman was against her, she knew she had lost.

“Why is this happening?” she asked, plaintively.

Diana stepped forward, and casually pushed Kara’s legs apart with her foot. Then she drew back her boot – and kicked Kara in the cunt. Hard.

Kara’s eyes crossed. She almost orgasmed. Her cunt felt so wet, she felt sure that Diana’s toes must be coated with her fuck honey now.

They were. Diana walked around in front of Kara, and yes, there was thick, syrupy wetness on the toes of Diana’s boot – Kara’s own arousal from her . Wordlessly, Diana pushed the boot towards Kara’s face.

Kara paused a minute, not believing what she knew to be true. Surely Diana didn’t want this?

But the boot remained, and slowly, Kara, defeated, extended her tongue and began to lick her own cunt slime off Wonder Woman’s shoe.

As she did so, she looked up, and saw that Diana was naked except for her boots too, dressed only in her own golden lasso, which was bound tightly around her body and breasts in an erotic harness. It glowed softly, and because Power Girl was familiar with its power to compel the truth, she knew that everything Diana said next was completely honest.

“This is happening because I’m a disgusting whorish traitor to my gender and my people,” said Diana. “It’s happening because I sold my soul for the chance to be by Lex Luthor’s cock. It’s happening because I was made to be the perfect woman, and because the nature of women is to be rapetoys for men, my destiny was always to become the perfect rapetoy. It’s happening because the idea of turning you into a fuckslave for a man you hate, and watching him those giant Kryptonian cow-udders while you scream and orgasm, is so hot that I can’t think of anything else, and if I’m a good girl and make it happen, Lex might let me keep you as my own personal punching bag once we’re done making the rest of this world’s super-powered cunts kneel before him.”

Diana’s breath was coming quickly, raggedly, and Kara could see the juices of Wonder Woman’s arousal running down her inner thigh and into her boot. She truly was aroused by the idea of abusing Kara – and ashamed of her own arousal – and further aroused by her shame.

Each word she spoke had filled Kara with terror – and made her own pussy wetter and wetter.

“Now,” said Diana, her face flushed, “Zatanna’s going to remove those magical weights from your tits, and then you’re going to lick all three of us to orgasm, because I want to see you do this of your own free will before Zatanna fixes your brain to remove your choice. You’re going to serve me like a cunt-, you’re going to lez off with Zatanna in a 69 while I watch and masturbate, and then you’re going to Starfire, because Lex has commanded that that’s the only way she’s allowed to experience sex from now on.”

“How do you know I’m not going to run away or fight?” asked Kara.

“Because,” said Diana, “Zatanna has used her magic to ask some very specific questions about you of the spirits of knowledge. Questions about your secrets. Questions about your fetishes.” She smiled, and then knelt by Kara, and whispered into her ear. “So if you’re a *very good girl*, and do exactly as you’re told…. I’ll punch you in the tits and the cunt until you cum.” She made a little moan, as if her own words had turned her on. “And,” she continued, “I can punch very hard indeed…”

Kara lay there. She tried to make plans to fight. She tried to make plans to flee. But Diana was fast, and strong - so strong - and Zatanna had magic, and….

In the end, she did exactly as she was told. She got to her knees and brought her mouth to Diana’s perfect cunt – and it tasted exactly as she felt a goddess’ twat should taste. Diana took pleasure in grinding her cunt all over Kara’s face, smearing her wetness across Kara’s forehead and chin and cheeks, and Kara should have been humiliated, but it just made her more aroused, and she thought to herself that, though she had never been religious, this was a goddess that she *could* worship, every day, using only her tongue.

Then she 69ed Zatanna, as Diana watched and masturbated, and knowing that she was pleasing Diana made her *want* to perform well. She needn’t have worried – Zatanna turned out to be an accomplished cunt-licker herself, and Power Girl felt herself about to cum – until Zatanna muttered, “ON SMSAGRO TUOHTIW NOISSIMREP”, and Kara suddenly found herself knowing she would be unable to reach that satisfaction unless Diana gave her permission.

She made Zatanna cum, though, bucking against Kara’s face, and then it was on to Starfire.

“You can cum if she cries,” said Diana, still masturbating, and Kara took a deep breath. Could she really her friend Koriand’r?

She looked at the beautiful woman’s nude orange skin, and thought about how wet her cunt was, and decided that she could. After all, it wasn’t like she had a choice. Nodding to herself, she drew back her hand, and then slapped the Tamaranian bitch across the face. Starfire gasped, and fell backwards, landing hard on the soil. Kara followed her down, slapping her again, and then pushing her head flat against the ground before straddling it.

She felt Starfire’s face pressing against her pussy, and began grinding her cunt forcefully against her friend’s mouth. With her free hands, she reached out and began to rhythmically slap the woman’s breasts.

“You’re a cunt,” she moaned as she humped her pussy into the unwilling woman’s face. “You’re a fucktoy. You’re only good for . You should never have been freed from slavery. All your male friends fantasise about you – Dick and Tim and Gar and Victor. They talk about it all the time. They argue over which of your holes would be more fun to violate. Behind your back they call you the Orange Whore. When they serve you food, they ejaculate into it first, and then watch you secretly eating their cum without knowing it.”

None of this was true – at least as far as Power Girl knew – but the accumulation of it, plus the painful slapping of Koriand’r’s tits, eventually built up, and when Kara finally felt the first hot, salty drops of Starfire’s tears pressing against her inner thighs, she knew she had succeeded, and began to orgasm powerfully into Starfire’s mouth.

When she was done, she crawled off the crying girl, and looked up at Diana.

“Was I good?” she asked.

“Oh yes,” said Diana, and Kara realised that Wonder Woman had cum at the same time that she herself had – at the moment that Starfire had started to cry. She felt disgusting and dirty and traitorous.

But there was no time for that now. She was about to get her reward.

Zatanna used her magic to remove Kara’s strength. Then Zatanna and Starfire pinned her to the ground, tits up, Starfire holding her arms and Zatanna keeping Kara’s legs spread wide apart.

Standing above Kara, Diana looked down, and cracked her knuckles. She swung her left leg idly, practicing the arcs that would allow her to kick Kara’s oversized udders like soccer balls, or drive her toe deep into Kara’s fuckhole. She stretched her arm, feeling out the motion she would use to punch Kara’s tits until Kara orgasmed.

Then she smiled, and began giving Kara her reward.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)