More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 38 by Torg Torg

What next?

To the master bedroom

You just shake your head in amazement at Doe, she truly is insatiable and shameless. Of course, both Julie and you follow her up the stairs. You grin at her shapely ass, jiggling bare above you on the stairs. You reach over and rub Julie's ass in solidarity. She giggles, guessing what you're thinking.

When you get to the master bedroom, Doe walks in bold as can be. You and your sister wait in the hall, peeping through the open door.

Your mother is standing in front of her full-length mirror with her robe open, appraising her figure.

"You look so beautiful, Maggie," she says in that sexy voice she uses to get your pants off.

Your mom turns to Doe. "You're not supposed to be up here? Where are Julie and John?" You can see her tits and her panties in the open front of the robe. Great tits!

"They went to the store and won't be back for awhile. It's just you and me here. You must have been very young when you had John. You don't look much over 30." She takes a step closer. You can see your mother blush down to her belly button.

Your mother gasps at the bold flattery. "W-why, thank you."

"Can I just say that your breasts are just magnificent? They're so firm and round, I just want to suck on them."

"Are you coming on to me? I've never had a woman come on to me." Your mother's nervousness is nullified by her curiosity and the .

Taking another step, Doe says, "I don't understand why. You are gorgeous." She does look good, though she's almost 40. The girl takes one more step and is very close to Mom.

Doe slides her hands inside the robe and leans in and kisses your mother. You know how good she is at kissing. Your mom doesn't have a chance.

How does your mother react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)