More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 39 by Torg Torg

How does your mother react?

She resists at first

At first, your mother is very tense. She pushes on Doe's chest weakly and tightens her lips. Her body looks stiff.

Doe caresses her back and runs fingers through her hair as she kisses her. You can see Doe's pink tongue between their lips, teasing to get in. Then Doe pulls on the hair at the back of Mom's head, which makes her gasp. The teen's tongue darts into Mom's open mouth. The tension in Mom's body drains from her as she moans, and then puts her arms around the girl. You can tell she's kissing back, because tongues are swapping between her mouth and Doe's. Your mother's hands caress Doe's back, then one drifts south, spending plenty of time on her ass. It's so damn sexy to watch Doe work her magic.

After a long time, though probably only two minutes, Doe breaks the kiss and says, "Does that mean I can suck on your nipples, ma'am?" Julie almost snickers at the "ma'am", but manages to stifle it in time.

"Please call me 'Janet', and, yes, please suck on my nipples and play with my breasts! But let's move to the bed. I want to enjoy every minute of this," she says a little breathlessly. You can see a fire behind her eyes.

Doe takes her hand and leads her to the bed. Your mom sits on the end and Doe sits right next to her. She pulls her face toward her to kiss her. Your mom's arms go around her and they start making out. Almost immediately, Doe's hand goes for Mom's boob. They keep kissing, but your mom's body starts wiggling to the stimulation, and then she breaks the kiss to groan out in passion.

"Please suck my nipples. They need it so much!" Mom pleads. Doe pushes her back, and your mom shuffles back to the head of the bed. Your sister's friend lays next to your mom on the far side so you can see, propping up on one arm and leaning into her breast. Your mom arches her back when Doe sucks down the nipple. A plaintive grunt comes from your mother's mouth as Doe sucks nice and hard on her nipple.

You feel a hand at your cock. Julie lightly strokes you as she watches the scene before her. It's just all too much for you; you need some relief. You get behind her, and she bends over, leaning on the door frame for support. You yank her panties down first, then your boxers. Julie spreads her legs apart. You take her hips and slowly push your cock between her legs. Your sister guides you into her pussy. You pull back on her hips as you thrust forward. Your cock slices straight in to bottom out inside her. Julie stifles a moan. You slide your hands up under her tee shirt and grope her yummy tits, rolling her nipples in your fingertips. You start fucking her in earnest.

You look up and see Doe leaning over your mother's chest, sucking on her other nipple, while one hand is probing into your mom's sensitive cunt. Mom is groaning and tossing on the bed. Doe is a true artist of seduction.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)