More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What do you say?

Pretend to say yes

You realize as soon as he presents the choice to you that you do not want your "Uncie" messing with your head anymore. You answer him with a smile on your face, "I really want to go and check out MTU, I think I can learn a great deal." You think to yourself that you can always take off if things get weird. You are not at all sure you trust anything your Uncie has said.

Your Uncie smiles right back and says, "That is the spirit, great choice I know you will do well. I have had my eye on you since you were a little girl and I always thought you would be the one in the family would could most benefit from a good education at MTU."

You can feel the strength returning to your body slowly and your head still feels funny from the removal of the mental suggestions that your Uncie had performed on you. Your head was suddenly filled with questions and you realize that you don't really know anything for sure. You ask him, "So can you tell me all the ways you screwed with my mind up to this point, just so I know what to look out for?"

Well darling you did not require too much of my talent to keep you on the path. He closed his eyes and began to speak, "Let me see, when you were four I removed your unreasonable fear of dogs, lightning and the dark. When you were eight I gave you the confidence to stay with math until you learned to like it, umm when you were twelve I helped you not worry about how fast your were growing and help give you confidence in your own self and not worry so much about what your friends thought of you. When you were fourteen I steered you away from the boy who wanted to have sex with you…

"You mean Billy; I never liked him enough to have sex with him!!"

Your Uncie continued speaking, "I knew you did not want to darling but I did not want you to get pressured into doing something you did not want to." He continued with his list, and when you were sixteen I help you be happy with the breast that god gave you and not worry about how big the teats on your friends were getting to be. Umm, I think that is it darling, see not really so much.

"I never cared how big my tits were, I like being small, not some cow udders like my friends."

Uncie answered her very seriously, "Well that is it darling, I just helped you get by until you were ready to grow up and make your own decisions about things. You are a perfect candidate for MTU, and I think you will enjoy yourself and find it a fulfilling way of life like I have."

"Well now that I have accepted the offer what's the next step?"

I will accompany you tomorrow to MTU and we will get started on your new life. It if a journey of several days, I think we will take the train so we have some further time to talk.

How does the journey go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)