More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Did I take it slow, or press my advantage?

Press my advantage

“Mom?” I called into the hallway as we stepped inside. “Anyone home?”

“Their work shoes are here, but Mom’s heels are gone,” Emily said. “Same for Dad’s loafers.”

“In which case …” I grinned as I shut the door behind her and pressed her up against the wall as I started to make out with her.

“What, can’t even wait until your shoes are off?” she whispered seductively in my ear, making me shudder in arousal. I didn’t reply, but slipped a hand under her shirt and stroked her stomach. She giggled involuntarily. “Not in the hallway, idiot, what if they get back?”

“They’ve been and gone,” I protested, but she was already taking off her shoes. “Fine.” I followed suit and kicked mine off, then took her by the hand and led her upstairs.

This time it was Emily’s turn to press me up against the wall; she silenced my protests with her mouth even as her hands were frantically unbuttoning her shirt. I fiddled with my belt, ripping it off and throwing it to the side, then wrenched down my pants just as she pulled her shirt off.

The next minute was a blur of clothes flying to the floor until we were both in our underwear. I took a brief moment to appraise her body, before embracing her and carrying her to my room.

“No, no, my room,” she whispered.

I rolled my eyes but did as she said, dumping her on her three-quarter size bed and crawling on after her. Smirking, I reached under her back and unclipped her bra, and she wriggled out of it as fast as she could.

“Like them?” she grinned.

“I’ve seen them already,” I said just before I leaned down and kissed her.

“Asshole,” she muttered.

“You want to start with anal?” I pretended to ask incredulously.

Emily bit her lip and rolled over onto her hands and knees, with her ass pressing into my crotch, and she shot a seductive look over her shoulder. “Chicken?” she smirked.

I kissed her as I peeled down her panties, yanked down my own underwear and swiftly lined myself up with her ass. Feeling my head prodding against her asshole, she quickly scooted out of the way. “Jesus, I was kidding,” she laughed.

“Fuck you.”

Lying on her back, she spread her legs tantalizingly. “Go on, then.”

Eagerly, I lined myself up with her pussy this time, but just as I was about to start pushing into her she rolled us both over so that she was on top. Smiling, she took hold of my hands and, with her long, dark hair hanging down in front of her, Emily slowly lowered herself onto my cock. As it pushed into her wet folds, she threw her head back and gasped, and I groaned. “Shit: condom,” I said quickly.

“I’m on the pill,” she said as she came to rest with my cock buried balls-deep inside her. “Ready?” she grinned.

I nodded, and barely suppressed a moan as she started rocking slowly back and forth. Her boobs swung lightly, almost hypnotically, in time to her beat, and soon enough we were both breathing heavily. Unlike my few previous times, neither of us seemed to want to break eye contact, which only made me harder – if that was even possible.

Her movements became more and more erratic as she started to tire, and I started bucking my hips into her. “Oh, shit!” Emily yelled as my cock thrusted easily upwards, lubricated by the inordinate wetness of her folds. Her eyes squeezed shut in pleasure, and I felt triumph rush through me as I kept up the pace, and she threw her head backwards.


Neither of us had particularly impressive stamina back then: Emily came first, assisted by the fact that one of her hands had unconsciously transferred to clit duty; I didn’t last much longer, and I came so deep inside her I swear some of my semen is still there. Well, that’s what I like to think, anyways.


“Holy shit,” I gasped as she rolled off me, exhausted.

“Yeah,” she replied, smiling weakly. “Round two?”

I laughed. “Fuck off.”

Emily giggled and laid her head on my chest, and we lay there in silence for what seemed like hours. Finally, though, I managed to piece together the will to get up again – no, not as in getting another erection. “Where are you going?” she asked.

“Need to clean up these clothes before Mom and Dad get back.”

“Well, have fun with that,” she grinned. Then she yelped in surprise as I threw her discarded bra at her head. “Hey!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)