More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Spectre.exe Spectre.exe

How will you continue?

Press 2 for the Doppelganger

A creature of supernatural origin that Lara Croft has encountered multiple times, though in different forms. This model will be the Doppelganger's second incarnation (you don't really want a female body without skin and all the muscles in the body for the world to see, right? Right??)

Anyway, the second Doppelganger, possesses great strength and speed, and unlike the original, she has a humanesque appearance that is uncannily similar to that of the real Lara Croft. She carries out Natla's orders without question, but a desire to break away from the Atlantean Queen's control sometimes makes itself apparent. In the additional content for Underworld, she gets her wish and with an axe to grind, the Doppelganger is the one to kill Natla in her .

As a sinister copy of Lara Croft, she shares a similar personality and intellect with her, being brash, cocky and somewhat arrogant. She also looks quite a bit like Lara: the main differences are her red hair, her golden eyes and the faint veins on each side of her face that contrast with her pale skin. Her voice is also double-layered sometimes, with a deeper pitch underneath Lara's voice.

In terms of appearance, she wore a black leather, vest, trousers, boots and gloves, and carried the same pistols as Lara.

Basically, the Doppelganger is the way to go if the customer wants a ridiculously powerful version of Lara. Her strength and agility have been faithfully recreated, which means there is literally no one who could stand up to her (apart from another similarly enhanced roboslut, of course).

Press 1 for default model.
Press 2 for physical changes.
Press 3 for mental changes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)